Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 4  ( Show unread post )

Yes - Fragile. DVD-Audio. Full rip, PPCM 5.1, LPCM 2.0 24/96. DTS 5.1, DD 5.1, DD 2.0
 Posted: 01-10-2006, 22:57 (post 1, #658872)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Yes - Fragile 1972 tr> tr>
Артист: Yes
Альбом: Fragile 1972, 2002
Жанр: Prog-Rock......
Формат файла: DVD-Audio. Video_TS. Audio_TS
Ссылка 1: VIDEO_TS 178 clicks
Ссылка 2: ATS_01_1.AOB 169 clicks
Ссылка 3: ATS_01_2.AOB 91 clicks
Ссылка 4: ATS_01_3.AOB 83 clicks
Ссылка 5: ATS_01_4.AOB 84 clicks
Ссылка 6: REST 94 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia

диск содержит водяные метки - disc content water-marks :(

thanks to my friends :)

user posted image

Speak to me of summer, long winters longer than time can remember..., January 26, 2006
Reviewer: Eddie Lancekick "A Regulator" (Pacific Northwest)
Deep. Melodic. Technically advanced, with theme's that could apply to a fantasy lore of faraway pasts or distant futures, though the band's name seems basic, there is nothing basic about their music. Nor is there album's title indicative of something that could break easily, but more something to be cherished throughout time.
The progressive rock of early Yes albums like "Fragile" tell's a story. Each song is it's own opus! "Starship trooper" has a beautiful guitar sound compliments of none other than Steve Howe, While Anderson's high melodic voice tell's a story with emotion and conviction instead of just "singing a song".
Aside from "starship trooper", other track's that helped launch this album into the mainstream are also fun, powerful, and meaningful as well as diverse. "Roundabout" is a classic little foot tapper.
This album also was the maiden voyage for future keyboard legend Rick Wakeman. You can check out Wakeman and the other amazing musicians of this group with tracks that don't have Anderson on vocals, like "Five Per Cent For Nothing", "The Fish" and "Mood For A Day". All are solo pieces by Bill Bruford, Chris Squire and Steve Howe, respectively.
If you like prog rock, or like music that makes you "feel", this album would be an excellent starting point. Yes's cover's are done by artist Roger Dean and always present a fanstic dreamscape architecture that add's to the vision of their music.

user posted image

Progressive rock - made accessible, June 18, 2003
Reviewer: Samhot (Star Land)
_Fragile_ should always be considered a classic in the progressive rock genre, not just because the musicianship is virtuosic, tasteful and unique, but because the majority of it is catchy and accessible as well - something that's very rare in progressive rock as a whole.
Jon Anderson's distinctly artistic upper-register, Chris Squire's crunchy basslines, Steve Howe's floating guitar leads, Bill Bruford's tasteful drumming and Rick Wakeman's versatile keyboard work here come together to make a unique, tantalizing brand of music. The album starts off with "Roundabout," which exemplifies what I was saying in the opening paragraph. This track is ultra-catchy and addictive. The grooves on here (mostly exemplified by Bill's drums and Chris' bass) are hard to resist. Definitely a classic that has aged, and will seemingly continue to age nicely.
Next comes the first of five solo pieces: The first two of the five being my absolute favorites. "Cans And Brahms" is Rick Wakeman's impressive arrangement of bits found in the Allegro giocoso (third movement) of Brahms' 4th symphony. He did an excellent job on this (and for the record, Brahms is a favorite of mine amongst many classical composers, and I've heard and own his 4th symphony.) Next comes Jon Anderson's "We Have Heaven," which is a cerebral piece showcasing his vocal artistry. If you listen carefully, you'll find seven separate (but overdubbed) vocal parts by Jon on here. On the seventh one, he is heard saying "yes." The following track called "South Side of The Sky" seems to be a standout amongst Yes' many epic-length tracks. There seems to be a bluesy, down-home atmosphere to it, especially in Steve Howe's fluid guitar licks. While it's indeed spacy, it's not as otherworldly as most of their other epics, and seems to maintain a bit of earthiness that some of the other epics didn't.
"Five Per Cent For Nothing" is a short track showcasing Bruford's drumming ability, but, don't expect it to be a virtuoso display, as it seems more like a steady groove-oriented workout. "Long Distance Runaround" seems to showcase a slight country influence, mostly heard in Steve's guitar. Other than that, the track is a short little ditty. "The Fish" is Chris Squire's bassline workout, which plays out in something of a 7/4 rhythm, while several overdubbed bass samples are exemplified. Quite a nice track. Catchy and addictive as well. "Mood For A Day" is Steve's acoustic workout. Quite virtuosic, atmospheric and tasteful. The last track called "Heart of The Sunrise" starts out with what may have been Yes' most heavy and aggressive moment up until _Relayer_. The crushing attack borders on classic metal. That theme plays out quite a few times within the 3 1/2 minutes of the instrumental opening, which then gives way to a host of trippy atmospherics and Jon Anderson's faraway-sounding vocals.
There isn't much more that I can say. This is definitely a classic in Yes' catalog. In a weird sort of way, I could go as far to say that this is Yes' strongest album (of course, no one can claim to know what is and what isn't anything regarding appreciation of any kind.) There isn't another album quite like this one in their catalog. Highly recommended

Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': vvt, meurglys3
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 03-10-2006, 18:42 (post 2, #659579)

Junior

Group: Members
Hello, Olch:

This is one of my favourites discs ever.
But, like always (newbie), I will have serious troubles.

01. The contents in the CD One are de Folder VIDEO_TS Only? It's only a question, because I'm not all sure about.

02. If the rest of the post goes by Tracker, I don't how to access this tracker. All the words are in russian language and so, I think impossible to download the rest of this beautiful album.

03. If you say in the post ... "...contents watermarks", this thing can to lock the DVD-A player, isn't? Or do you make any secret swiss-knife for aliminate these watermarks?

Thanks in advance, Olch,
1755isla.
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 03-10-2006, 22:06 (post 3, #659698)

Пират

Group: Prestige
1755isla
At the present OlCh has no possibility to reply.
I can reply you, because I have and share it.

1. Absolutely, CD1-link is only VIDEO_TS folder.
2. The rest of files will share the same way as it.
(4 AOB-files and rest.rar) Size is abt 4.1 GB.
3. Neither I nor OlCh doesn't know how eliminate them.

Any DVD-Audio Players can play DVD-Audio discs with watermarks.
For example - Yamaha S657 and ... I don't remember. :)

Software DVD players
WinDVD plays each track only for 15-30 sec.
PowerDVD can play DVD-Audio discs with watermarks in the event that it has license for playing it.
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 03-10-2006, 22:33 (post 4, #659719)

Junior

Thanks kokiku for the effort and fast response:

By your answer I think wich meanwhile I record the files AOB like a DVD-Audio, the watermarks can't affect the normal reproduction in a DVD-A standalone. This is very important.
Indeed, I can think that you still posting in emule way, because in tracker mode, I can't access to the files.

Lots of thanks again, kokiku and good luck to Olch.

Sincerelly,
1755isla. :D
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 03-10-2006, 22:49 (post 5, #659734)

меломан

I record the files AOB like a DVD-Audio, the watermarks can't affect the normal reproduction in a DVD-A standalone. This is very important.

You dont understand. The watermarks will affect the reproduction on standalone player! You will only be able to listen 30secs of each track! Only some minor portion of expensive DVD-A players is able to play water-marked dvd-audio.

The only 100% sure playback is Power-DVD on PC :)
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 04-10-2006, 07:42 (post 6, #659892)

Пират

PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 04-10-2006, 19:48 (post 7, #660118)

Junior

Hello, Yury usa and kokiku:

Not. Yury, not. I understand even before writing the post. Long time a go I've passed this way. The asking for goes in this way. I know how affect the watermarks the play in a standalone player.
Sorry. Very sorry, sincerelly.
Because I ask for that? The answer is really simple:

- EQUIPMENT:

- MKINTOSH PREAMP C31 SERIES.
- MAIN AMPLIFIER RENAISSANCE TUBE VALVE (KT-90) DESIGNED BY DAVID MANLEY FOR VTL, 75 W/CH, STEREO.
- DENON UNIVERSAL PLAYER 1920.
- MAGNEPLANAR SMGA SPEAKER ELECTRODYNAMICS DESIGN.
- GOLDPLATTED AND PURE GOLD CABLES (BY VAN DEN HULL) IN ALL ENTIRE CHAIN.

I don't find any sense in the fact of reproduce any DVD-A from PC. Any PC can't to give the sound of this equipment. So, the ask was to ensure me if was good or not to download the files in DVD-A format. I never play nothing from PC. I have serious doubts about the quality mentioned in the specs of the common cards sounds for PC. And If I have to buy something, logically, I prefers buy the original DVD-A. Is more cheap than a chain bassed in a card sound for PC. ¡I have now a great chain of sound! Do you understand?

Again, lots of thanks both of you. The interchange between us is very constructive always. Also this time. At all, I go to download the files in DVD-A format. If possible wich a friend of me can to play from PC the result of the recording...

Thanks again, yury usa and kokiku. Also to Olch. I hope can to speak with him soon.
1755isla.

This post has been edited by 1755isla on 04-10-2006, 19:49
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 04-10-2006, 20:06 (post 8, #660127)

меломан

1755isla

Well, of course PC cant give you sound comparable to your equipment..
Probably, the closest thing would be if you own an expensive audio-card which goes spdif to your amplifier with speakers..

But still, DVD-Audio sounds much better than DTS or CD even(!) on PC
While some us (myself) cannot afford expensive ($1000+) stereo/surround PC is the only way to go. At least for now..
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 04-10-2006, 23:36 (post 9, #660267)

1755isla
Me fail english, that's unpossible! :)

Am I right that you are listening to original DVD-A discs only using stereo amp for that purpose? :wink:

Anyway it is good for your friend to benefit from the downloaded rips. BTW denon 1920 should play some watermarked discs. At least it can play Metallica's Black Album - kind of reference disk to test player sensitivity to watermarks.

PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-10-2006, 09:48 (post 10, #660834)

Список плееров которые точно кладут болт на водяные знаки:
List of some DVD Players can play DVD-Audio discs with watermarks:

BBK
985s (c доработанной прошивкой)
1010S

LG
DK 487X
DF 599

Pioneer

Samsung
P 355
P 355KD

Взято с ixbt

Забавно, но похоже все эти плееры сделаны на чипах MTK :)

This post has been edited by Mihey on 06-10-2006, 09:50
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-10-2006, 10:05 (post 11, #660837)

меломан

как жаль что у меня пионер dv-588A :drag:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-10-2006, 10:08 (post 12, #660839)

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 06-10-2006, 11:05)
как жаль что у меня пионер dv-588A :drag:
А у меня Pioneer 656A.
И проверить его поведение с копией DVD-Audio диска просто нечем :(
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-10-2006, 23:39 (post 13, #661083)

Винил он и в Африке винил

А у каких дешёвых двд плееров получше звук? У меня сейчас Panasonic S49, так его слушать невозможно, старый LG и то лучше звучит, но он невоспроизводит DVD Audio
PM Email Poster Users Website MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 07-10-2006, 12:56 (post 14, #661230)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (nikanuf @ 06-10-2006, 21:39)
У меня сейчас Panasonic S49, так его слушать невозможно
странно :( не самый худой вариант из дешевых аппаратов :drag:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 07-10-2006, 12:59 (post 15, #661231)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (kokiku @ 03-10-2006, 20:06)
At the present OlCh has no possibility to reply.
Thanks to kokiku :punk:
At the present OlCh can to reply. :rolleyes:

posted all links :D
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 4