Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Show unread post )

Yes - Fragile. DVD-Audio. Full rip, PPCM 5.1, LPCM 2.0 24/96. DTS 5.1, DD 5.1, DD 2.0
 Posted: 01-10-2006, 22:57 (post 1, #658872)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Yes - Fragile 1972 tr> tr>
Артист: Yes
Альбом: Fragile 1972, 2002
Жанр: Prog-Rock......
Формат файла: DVD-Audio. Video_TS. Audio_TS
Ссылка 1: VIDEO_TS 178 clicks
Ссылка 2: ATS_01_1.AOB 169 clicks
Ссылка 3: ATS_01_2.AOB 91 clicks
Ссылка 4: ATS_01_3.AOB 83 clicks
Ссылка 5: ATS_01_4.AOB 84 clicks
Ссылка 6: REST 94 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia

диск содержит водяные метки - disc content water-marks :(

thanks to my friends :)

user posted image

Speak to me of summer, long winters longer than time can remember..., January 26, 2006
Reviewer: Eddie Lancekick "A Regulator" (Pacific Northwest)
Deep. Melodic. Technically advanced, with theme's that could apply to a fantasy lore of faraway pasts or distant futures, though the band's name seems basic, there is nothing basic about their music. Nor is there album's title indicative of something that could break easily, but more something to be cherished throughout time.
The progressive rock of early Yes albums like "Fragile" tell's a story. Each song is it's own opus! "Starship trooper" has a beautiful guitar sound compliments of none other than Steve Howe, While Anderson's high melodic voice tell's a story with emotion and conviction instead of just "singing a song".
Aside from "starship trooper", other track's that helped launch this album into the mainstream are also fun, powerful, and meaningful as well as diverse. "Roundabout" is a classic little foot tapper.
This album also was the maiden voyage for future keyboard legend Rick Wakeman. You can check out Wakeman and the other amazing musicians of this group with tracks that don't have Anderson on vocals, like "Five Per Cent For Nothing", "The Fish" and "Mood For A Day". All are solo pieces by Bill Bruford, Chris Squire and Steve Howe, respectively.
If you like prog rock, or like music that makes you "feel", this album would be an excellent starting point. Yes's cover's are done by artist Roger Dean and always present a fanstic dreamscape architecture that add's to the vision of their music.

user posted image

Progressive rock - made accessible, June 18, 2003
Reviewer: Samhot (Star Land)
_Fragile_ should always be considered a classic in the progressive rock genre, not just because the musicianship is virtuosic, tasteful and unique, but because the majority of it is catchy and accessible as well - something that's very rare in progressive rock as a whole.
Jon Anderson's distinctly artistic upper-register, Chris Squire's crunchy basslines, Steve Howe's floating guitar leads, Bill Bruford's tasteful drumming and Rick Wakeman's versatile keyboard work here come together to make a unique, tantalizing brand of music. The album starts off with "Roundabout," which exemplifies what I was saying in the opening paragraph. This track is ultra-catchy and addictive. The grooves on here (mostly exemplified by Bill's drums and Chris' bass) are hard to resist. Definitely a classic that has aged, and will seemingly continue to age nicely.
Next comes the first of five solo pieces: The first two of the five being my absolute favorites. "Cans And Brahms" is Rick Wakeman's impressive arrangement of bits found in the Allegro giocoso (third movement) of Brahms' 4th symphony. He did an excellent job on this (and for the record, Brahms is a favorite of mine amongst many classical composers, and I've heard and own his 4th symphony.) Next comes Jon Anderson's "We Have Heaven," which is a cerebral piece showcasing his vocal artistry. If you listen carefully, you'll find seven separate (but overdubbed) vocal parts by Jon on here. On the seventh one, he is heard saying "yes." The following track called "South Side of The Sky" seems to be a standout amongst Yes' many epic-length tracks. There seems to be a bluesy, down-home atmosphere to it, especially in Steve Howe's fluid guitar licks. While it's indeed spacy, it's not as otherworldly as most of their other epics, and seems to maintain a bit of earthiness that some of the other epics didn't.
"Five Per Cent For Nothing" is a short track showcasing Bruford's drumming ability, but, don't expect it to be a virtuoso display, as it seems more like a steady groove-oriented workout. "Long Distance Runaround" seems to showcase a slight country influence, mostly heard in Steve's guitar. Other than that, the track is a short little ditty. "The Fish" is Chris Squire's bassline workout, which plays out in something of a 7/4 rhythm, while several overdubbed bass samples are exemplified. Quite a nice track. Catchy and addictive as well. "Mood For A Day" is Steve's acoustic workout. Quite virtuosic, atmospheric and tasteful. The last track called "Heart of The Sunrise" starts out with what may have been Yes' most heavy and aggressive moment up until _Relayer_. The crushing attack borders on classic metal. That theme plays out quite a few times within the 3 1/2 minutes of the instrumental opening, which then gives way to a host of trippy atmospherics and Jon Anderson's faraway-sounding vocals.
There isn't much more that I can say. This is definitely a classic in Yes' catalog. In a weird sort of way, I could go as far to say that this is Yes' strongest album (of course, no one can claim to know what is and what isn't anything regarding appreciation of any kind.) There isn't another album quite like this one in their catalog. Highly recommended

Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': vvt, meurglys3
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-10-2006, 22:10 (post 31, #667252)

Junior

Group: Members
Hello kokiku, and once again, thanks:
Unfortunatelly, I can't to read the words in russian language.
I know the people not russian in this forum are few.
But we only ask for one only lonely word: w-a-t-e-r-m-a-r-k (Yes/Not).
Is so simple.

About the sound, even in honest DTS 5.1 (48/16), I can to hear more clarity, definition, soundstage, deep bass and many sounding effects. I can't hear the exccess of trebles noticed in another post in this thread. To me, even the VIDEO_TS is very impresive.

Thanks anyway to Olch for their great effort and fine selection of music.

Greetings to all,
1755isla. :D:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-10-2006, 22:30 (post 32, #667270)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Unfortunately, Yes :(
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 22-10-2006, 05:45 (post 33, #667478)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (1755isla @ 21-10-2006, 20:10)
Unfortunatelly, I can't to read the words in russian language.
I know the people not russian in this forum are few.
Is so simple.
диск содержит водяные метки - disc content water-marks

disc content water-marks - it is in russian language? :p:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 22-10-2006, 05:49 (post 34, #667481)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (1755isla @ 21-10-2006, 11:41)
The download of this DVD-A has finished.
The watermarks lock down once again the DVD-A part of the disc.
you can rip stereo PPCM stream to stereo PCM and burn DVD-Video with stereo PCM 24/96 :punk:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 22-10-2006, 10:05 (post 35, #667504)

Пират

QUOTE (1755isla @ 21-10-2006, 23:10)
I can't to read the words in russian language.
That's just the point it has been written in Russian and in English.
You are careless! :actu:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 22-10-2006, 13:42 (post 36, #667559)

Junior

Sorry, Kokiku. You are the reason. I forget the warning.
And Thanks, Olch.

Greetings both of you.
1755isla. :hi:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 15:39 (post 37, #669086)

Junior

Hello, another question, once again:
(Sorry for de loudest work of answering me).

- I've tryed to rip (WinDVD+addon) the DVD-Audio, but It seems to me that this method can't work. As you know, the DVD-Audio not contains one certain file wich makes possible the rip of the Stereo 24/96 stream.

- There's another way (digital dominion) possible to rip?

Note: Now, I've finished the authoring of the *.mlp files in a new DVD-Audio, and, once again, the DVD standalone was lock down.

Thanks anyway all of you, for support and patience.

Greetings,
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 17:14 (post 38, #669133)

Пират

Try for it dvdaexplorer_a7.exe 68 clicks

Copying Restricted
user posted image

or

Copying Freely?
user posted image

There are *.mkb files on AUDIO_TS folder?
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 18:38 (post 39, #669157)

риполов-любитель

kokiku
плис скажи по простому в чем опять проблема? :w00t:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 18:57 (post 40, #669161)

риполов-любитель

it is copy DVD-audio Stereo:

user posted image
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 19:00 (post 41, #669162)

Junior

The *.mkb file is the file I've mentioned in the previous post. In the DVD-A folder don't exists this file.
The DVD-A Explorer, both versions, can't convert the *.mlp files into *.wav files.
I can't to read the Olch's russian expressions. Sorry.

Thanks, Kokiku for so clear explanation. But I've been around this option. Don't work, or something (is possible) I've forget.

I can copy freely, but I can't copy and convert to *.wav file. So, the trouble keeping lock dowm my DVD-A player.

Thanks anyway to both of you.

This post has been edited by 1755isla on 25-10-2006, 19:02
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 20:23 (post 42, #669183)

Пират

1755isla
Whay do you want to rip?

I can copy freely, but I can't copy
Can or cannot? :D:

The DVD-A Explorer, both versions, can't convert the *.mlp files into *.wav files.
Absolutely!

OlCh
Откуда я знаю что у него за проблемы.
Если я не знаю: что он пытается сделать!
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 21:13 (post 43, #669206)

риполов-любитель

1755isla
1. you can rip copy DVD-audio Fragile with ppcmripper_007 direct to .wav
1. if you can't rip with ppcmripper you can rip DVD-audio with dvdaexplorer_a7 to .mlp and convert with DigiOnAudio2 to .wav :punk:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 21:22 (post 44, #669210)

proRock
Group: Netlab Soldier
Group: Netlab Soldier
kokiku и OlCh ну что вы издеваетесь над парнем (а может не парнем). Он хочет экстраировать вав поток из ДВД и потом перегнать его в млп и собрать опять ДВД. Думая избавиться от воды, т. к. не играет у него! Но ведь мы знаем что не поможет... :fu:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 25-10-2006, 21:31 (post 45, #669216)

Пират

Гордый
Это мы издеваемся?
Он пишет так витиевато!
Я бы по-португальски написал лучше и проще:
имею,
хочу,
как?

А то какие-то "куд ю, вуд ю"!
PM