Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Show unread post )

The Allman Brothers Band - 1972 Eat A Peach, 2004 SACD 5.1 to DVD-Audio 5.1 20/kHz 2.0 24/96 ISO
 Posted: 15-11-2006, 11:19 (post 1, #677041)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
The Allman Brothers Band - Eat A Peach 1972
Артист: The Allman Brothers Band
Альбом: Eat A Peach 1972, 2004
Жанр: Southern Rock, Rock....
Формат файла: DVD-Audio - AUDIO_TS - VIDEO_TS - scans - ISO
Ссылка 1: AUDIO_TS 39 clicks
Ссылка 2: VIDEO_TS 28 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia

жаловались на формат MLP? :w00t: получите плис готовый двд-аудио :punk:
но теперь придётся смотреть на моё меню, заставки... хотя, кому не понравится, тот может, вытянув MLP, создать собственный вариант без проблем :D:

thanks to my friends :)

user posted image

How sweet it is... , November 1, 2004
Reviewer: grego (Enumclaw, Wa USA)
Many thanks are due to whoever is responsible for this fan favorite being mixed to multi-channel SACD. It sounds great! Both the multi-channel and stereo mixes represent a significant advance over the way this disc sounded before.
.I guess we should start by thanking Jeff Glixman who most folks know as the producer/engineer for KANSAS. He certainly has endeared himself to this Allman Brothers fan for his excellent work in mixing "Eat a Peach" to hi-resolution 5.1.
.I compared the new SACD to the most recent edition of the CD - the remastered one released a few years back. I listened to the SACD and the CD simultaneously with the CD in Pro Logic II mode (Denon CD player), while the SACD was played back in a Pioneer universal DVD player. Switching back and forth with volume levels matched, it was easy to hear the improvement.
.The new 5.1 mix has Gregg's voice spread out across all 3 front channels, and the soundstage is much wider than before with the 2 drummers clearly separated between left and right. Soundstage depth is amazing considering that not very much is going on in the surround speakers. Low frequency extension is excellent and fans of Berry Oakley's bass playing will revel in the seismic bottom end. Acoustic guitars sounded like they were being played right there in my living room, while cymbals and other high frequency sounds also sounded like they were being played in my room.
.This new sense of "presence" can be thought of another way. During "Mountain Jam" for example, I felt transported OUT of my living room and right onto the stage with the band. The 3D illusion is so real, it sounded like I was standing between Duane and Dickey's amps, and right in front of and between Jaimoe and Butch's drum kits. The organ and bass sounded like they were coming from everywhere at once, giving me an experiance of immersion in a 3D soundfield.

user posted imageuser posted image

.Unlike other multi-channel SACD's which throw instruments around the room in jarring and unnatural ways, this SACD uses the surround channels simply for ambient reinforcement of the traditional soundstage which is still up front. The genius of this approach is that it preserves the naturalness of the performance, and the traditional soundstage with Duane on the left, Dickey on the right, Jaimoe on the left, Butch on the right etc., while still creating a 3 dimensional immersive experience.
.Audiophiles who review $100,000 sound systems in magazines like Stereophile often talk about being able to hear the "hall" that the concert was played in as well as the music. The subtlety of Jeff Glixman's approach to this 5.1 mix enabled me to hear the hall (the Fillmore) on my little $2000 system. Kudos to Jeff Glixman for working that miracle!
.The improvement over the regular CD can be boiled down to: a much wider and deeper soundfield that expands to fill the entire room. Greater high frequency and low frequency extension. Any element in the mix that you would care to name sounds bigger, clearer and closer. The twin lead guitars of Duane and Dickey sound natural and clear, not shrill or brittle. Fans of Berry Oakley will appreciate that the bass now sounds like a bulldozer going downhill with the throttle wide open. Hold on!
.For those without a multi-channel setup who are interested in the hi-resolution stereo layer, it's wonderful too. Both high and low frequencies are more extended than before, and the soundstage is wider and deeper than the old CD. The drums now sound full-size and close, whereas they used to sound small and somewhat distant. The soundstage is open and transparent with instruments clearly placed in 3D space with plenty of air around each instrument. It really does sound like you're THERE

user posted image

Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Гордый, Keykey, Brenda, Arzy
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 15-11-2006, 12:33 (post 2, #677054)

Group: Members
Ну менюха ежели без срамных девок то это гуд!

Каков объём трудов праведных?
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 15-11-2006, 13:04 (post 3, #677067)

риполов-любитель

адиин гоoд... тьху... :lol: AUDIO_TS - 1,77GB :rolleyes:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 15-11-2006, 14:18 (post 4, #677092)

QUOTE (OlCh @ 15-11-2006, 13:04)
адиин гоoд... тьху... :lol: AUDIO_TS - 1,77GB :rolleyes:
Это нам по плечу, а если нажать, то по колено :lol:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 15-11-2006, 15:14 (post 5, #677105)

Advanced

Привет :hi:
А подробные инструкции для последователей этого дела будут? :rolleyes:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 15-11-2006, 17:13 (post 6, #677147)

риполов-любитель

а чо последователи уже имеют карту на 6(минимум) аудио-входов? :D:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
   Posted: 16-11-2006, 05:29 (post 7, #677423)

proRock
Group: Netlab Soldier
Group: Netlab Soldier
Спасибо большое за релиз, за работу по созданию DVD-A! Очень хорошо получилось, с большим количеством срамных девок! :lol: А музыка класс, сегодня только 2 раза уже послушал. Но я думаю могло бы быть ещё лучше, всё-таки 20/48 немного зажимает, сужает рамки SACD! :wink:
Всё-равно качать однозначно и послушав, вы поймёте что обычную АудиоCD вы зря качали или покупали!!! :laugh:

P.S. Оставил в раздачах, благо распаковывать не надо! :D:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 16-11-2006, 06:07 (post 8, #677428)

меломан

Group: Prestige
вот ежели бы еще The Allman Brothers Band at Fillmore East SACD заиметь.. там говорят фантастический звук :wub:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 16-11-2006, 08:19 (post 9, #677445)

Advanced

QUOTE (OlCh @ 15-11-2006, 17:13)
а чо последователи уже имеют карту на 6(минимум) аудио-входов? :D:
OlCh M-Audio Delta 10LT пойдет?
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 16-11-2006, 12:37 (post 10, #677497)

риполов-любитель

слабовата будет :(
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 16-11-2006, 12:39 (post 11, #677501)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 16-11-2006, 04:07)
вот ежели бы еще The Allman Brothers Band at Fillmore East SACD заиметь..
сочувствую тебе... всегда чего-то не хватает... всегда хочется еще и еще, а может и этим пока довольны будем? :wink: а там глядишь и :rolleyes: ...
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-11-2006, 20:37 (post 12, #679768)

Advanced

Olch, а чем резать, а то железяка не читает, только на компе идет?
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-11-2006, 21:12 (post 13, #679781)

риполов-любитель

теперь все вопросы тама Topic Link: DVD-Audio :punk:
а кстати, ко всем: video_ts stereo24/96 надо раздавать? :rolleyes:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-11-2006, 22:08 (post 14, #679806)

Пират

Group: Prestige
QUOTE (OlCh @ 21-11-2006, 21:12)
а кстати, ко всем: video_ts stereo24/96 надо раздавать?
Вот это, наверно, только и надо раздавать! :punk:
А то все качают, креатируют DVD-Audio диски,
слушают их,
да и то, как выяснилось, что слушают неправильно! :D:

P.S. video_ts stereo24/96 у меня разбежался уже в одном размере. :)
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-11-2006, 22:20 (post 15, #679810)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (kokiku @ 21-11-2006, 20:08)
QUOTE (OlCh @ 21-11-2006, 21:12)
а кстати, ко всем: video_ts stereo24/96 надо раздавать?
Вот это, наверно, только и надо раздавать! :punk:
если "только", то согласен на 100%, но если - а потом и ..., то так не пойдёт :actu:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2