Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Show unread post )

> The best talk about Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same
 Posted: 27-11-2008, 19:25 (post 16, #867654)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
I could have been wrong for TSRTS - might have been re-released, not remaster, as it's indeed not Atlantic, but WEA division. I'd still prefer Barry's flat transfer. The cool thing about 2007 release as it contains longer versions of some songs and bonus tracks :)
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 27-11-2008, 20:55 (post 17, #867669)

Advanced

Group: Members
OlCh:

Why do you move mi discussions to btw place? :dunno:
PM Email Poster Shared files
Top Bottom
 Posted: 27-11-2008, 21:01 (post 18, #867670)

Advanced

Yes!
But.., i'll prefer to maintain my ears without blood than sacrifice them just for bonus tracks...,

..there are present in my archive only. ;)
-----------------

This post has been edited by bertox on 28-11-2008, 06:40
Top Bottom
 Posted: 27-11-2008, 22:27 (post 19, #867686)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Because here not a place for discussions on 2 pages and more. You wish to talk? Open there Forum Link: Запросы и муз. флeйм \ Requests or there Forum Link: Флейм
a theme...
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 06:38 (post 20, #867736)

Advanced

Ok. Thanks.

I just want to know.., there are new disposition 'rules'? cause'.., i see very very long threads around there..

Or maybe English are not welcome here... :dunno:
(my native language is spanish.., despite of this i wrote in english for everybody understanding me..)

:hi:
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 07:48 (post 21, #867738)

Advanced

QUOTE (Sartre)
..so it's hardly loud or compressed.

Viewing the first pic that you've posted (i can't see the second one, this image server don't work fine here :()..,
..i say to you: i don't think so.., reeally i don't think so! :smash:

Just is Rock & Roll.., this songs is 'hardly' played all the time...,
..and,
if you look for a 'hardly loud or compressed' thing.., you don't find there, cause' normally look like a 'brickwalled' (almost or not) square wave, like your 2007 remaster screen : user posted image

Now if you look for (i.e..) 'Rain Song' or 'No Quarter'.., your mind will change...

Here are the pics:
:wub:

RAIN SONG:
user posted image

NO QUARTER:
user posted image

Finally, i say to you, i've never do the 'image test' with this disc.., i've only trust in my ears.., and them say to me: hoooly shit!!! this is one of the less compressed and well mastered discs that i've ever heard!!
...now..,
..i've seen the pictures.., and confirms it.

p.s: Yury, give us this please: The Song Remains The Same (1976) {Japanese Swan Song 24bit-96kHz vinyl} :wub: :shuffle: :mol:

This post has been edited by bertox on 28-11-2008, 07:51
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 07:57 (post 22, #867739)

риполов-любитель

The best language is music language :freu:
bertox
Thank you for releases, we wait for the following... :clap:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 09:20 (post 23, #867744)

Advanced

QUOTE (OlCh)
bertox
Thank you for releases, we wait for the following... :clap:

Yes.., i'll release a lot more...

..but.., now..., why you don't answer my question?: :unsure:

--> there are new disposition 'rules'? cause'.., i see very very long threads around there..

I like to know where i'm standing now... :boat:
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 09:30 (post 24, #867747)

риполов-любитель

Tell to me that I should cut off and I will make it... :rolleyes:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 09:52 (post 25, #867750)

Advanced

No, i don't tell you what you should cut!!!

...except my topics, don't you? :fu:

I don't understand.., forums mods have the habit to be very sincere-less lately.. :rolleyes:

I don't insult people.., i don't offend people.., i don't abuse people.., i don't get fun kicking people..,
but.., i'll be banned and censured always, always often, and ever, and ever, forever...

It makes me sad. :(

This post has been edited by bertox on 28-11-2008, 09:53
Top Bottom
   Posted: 28-11-2008, 10:09 (post 26, #867751)

proRock
Group: Netlab Soldier
Group: Netlab Soldier
QUOTE (bertox @ 28-11-2008, 07:52)
I don't insult people.., i don't offend people.., i don't abuse people.., i don't get fun kicking people..,
but.., i'll be banned and censured always, always often, and ever, and ever, forever...

It makes me sad. :(
bertox, you are not alone! ;)
We talk to match! :diablo: And cut... :nlo:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 10:12 (post 27, #867752)

меломан

bertox
First of all, no need to get frustrated or angry. We all know netlab is a great place to be a part of , and it is the music that counts more than all the comments. Lemme try to explain

I don't understand.., forums mods have the habit to be very sincere-less lately..
It's a misunderstanding. OlCh is trying to make your threads easier to read. For example, if there ~20pages discussion on sound quality, that could be moved into a discussion forum (especially with Led Zeppelin)
Such topic would be messy, and it will eventually dry out to something unrelated or far-fetched (i.e Led Zeppelin thread trolling off to rock taste and current line-up)
I cannot judge whether OlCh moved all related (partially related?) posts from this thread. (he is the Mod of this subforum) But this has happened many times (e.g look at Pink Floyd threads, too many to list)

Face it, it is kind of hard to communicate with non-russian (and non-english) speaker here. I am not saying that you are not allowed to express your opinion here, but try to be consise and to the point.
Forum Link: Запросы и муз. флeйм \ Requests is the place where you can create threads on "sound quality", "original vs. remaster" or any other thread that could encourage others to express their pt of view on the particular subject.

OlCh
Просьба, пока не стирай посты тут. Я пытаюсь товарищу помочь, найти взаимопонимание так сказать. Ему тоже сложно с его худо-бедным английским понять тебя, меня, и остальных. Послать или указать дорогу всегда можно, но гораздо труднее найти общий язык и прийти к компромиссу :hi:

edit
Хотя можешь и перенести. Главное, чтобы bertox и остальные увидели пост :rolleyes:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-11-2008, 10:20 (post 28, #867753)

риполов-любитель

не вижу никаких причин для обид, когда реплики переносятся в соответсвующее место - не стираются же
и не создавайте сами проблемы на пустом месте.
было бы у меня побольше свободного времени - побольше бы и переносил флейма сюда :drag:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 29-11-2008, 07:16 (post 29, #867886)

Advanced

Thanks Yury.., i understand when you write..., you speak clearly and honestly. :)
..i know a lot Mods that are reaaally intolerant.
And i truly saw the people fearing them.., i don't like this kind of treating between people.
Fear isn't a good thing for me.
I want the things clear, the rules clear. Fear is created when the rules are not clear and some guys have more power than others...

QUOTE (yury_usa)
(i.e Led Zeppelin thread trolling off to rock taste and current line-up)

Yeah! It happens often.., hehehe.., i know this.. :lol:

QUOTE (yury_usa)
Forum Link: Запросы и муз. флeйм \ Requests is the place where you can create threads on "sound quality", "original vs. remaster" or any other thread that could encourage others to express their pt of view on the particular subject.

Perfect.., i understand this from the beginning.., i have no problem with this.., but.., this 'rule', i think, should be for everyone, not only for me.
Some times, i feel discriminated..., and not in vain.

Top Bottom
 Posted: 29-11-2008, 08:16 (post 30, #867889)

меломан

bertox
i think, should be for everyone, not only for me. Some times, i feel discriminated..., and not in vain.
You're actually one of the few individuals who does care and is not afraid/lazy/indifferent to express his/her opinion. This is generally a good quality, and I wish more people would share their musical taste. Otherwise it's just "click->thank you", "click->thank you", or simply "click and close" :drag:
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3