Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Show unread post )

Magic Kingdom 2004 "Metallic Tragedy", второй альбом группы
 Posted: 31-03-2004, 12:36 (post 1, #244891)

зломбный релизомби

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Артист:Magic Kingdom
Альбом:Metallic Tragedy, 2004
Жанр:symphonic power speed metal
Формат файла:EAC/APE/rar
Ссылка:CD 6 clicks
Нахождение:eDonkey
Примечание:ну все вроде сказано, осталось только услышать...

Tracklist:
1. Tazira's Magic Rite
2. Chilld Of The Nile
3. The Iron Mask
4. Flying Pyramids
5. Bararas
6. Master Of Madness
7. Black Magic Castle (instrumental
8. Another Sun
9. The Fight
10. Metallic Tragedy

Music and vocal melodies composed by Dushan Petrossi.
Lyrics ritm by Dushan Petrossi.

All electric and accuustic guitars and backing vocals Dushan Petrossi.
Lead and backing vocals Max Leclerq.
Bass Vasiliy Moltchanov.
Drumbs Anton Arkhipov.

Label Limb Music Products, Germany, 2004.

Sounds like: Less talented Dark Moor/Rhapsody on wank overdrive with Malmsteen on the guitar.

Albums like this remind me that not everything on LMP totally rules. At least this isn't really a bad album, and even though I have yet to see something that truly sucks come out of that label, this is below average as both a Limb Music release and as a symphonic metal album.

Bear in mind, there is nothing actively bad about this disc, it is just not able to stand out at all. It has a very serious case of the blahs, and almost every song sounds similar to the others, with one exception: The title track. I have no idea what it's doing on here, because it doesn't sound anything like the rest of the disc. Imagine symphonic/neoclassical music like the rest of the disc, but chuck in operatic female vocals ala Nightwish, death metal growling, and black metal shrieking. I think I even heard a blast beat in there somewhere! These all trade off and this track is by far the most original and cool song on the disc, and despite my dislike of growling vocals (specifically the boring style used in death metal) this track is easily my favourite. It is long and almost progressive, and so many styles fuse within they render it practically unclassifiable. If they made a whole disc of these, I'd give it a much higher score just for being original and cool, even if I didn't particularly like the new style they came up with. At least it would be original and interesting.

Metallic Tragedy is not very original or interesting, and while people who are really into symphonic and neoclassical may like this, the rest should avoid it and await a later release. Hopefully they'll do a whole album of songs like the title track and we'll have something original on our hands.

совершенно не согласен с рецензией, но на безрыбье и рак - рыба... smile.gif

PM Email Poster Users Website
Top Bottom
 Posted: 31-03-2004, 22:55 (post 2, #245084)

зломбный релизомби

так че? никому не надь? я тады сверну ето дело....
Top Bottom
 Count
 Posted: 31-03-2004, 23:00 (post 3, #245086)

Unregistered

Ну чё ты кипятисся -то ,как может быть не надо,надо конечно! smile.gifНарод просто отреагировать не успел!
Да,кстати,если с рецензией не согласен в корне ,тада своими словами ,чего сие творение из себя представляет? rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Count on 31-03-2004, 23:01
Top Bottom
 Posted: 31-03-2004, 23:53 (post 4, #245102)

Group: Prestige
QUOTE (sanbo @ 31-03-2004, 21:55)
так че? никому не надь? я тады сверну ето дело....

ты это дело, прям на конвейер поставил, вот и не успавают за тобой, ты помедленней давай что ли, куда торопиться то?!! smile.gif
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-04-2004, 03:22 (post 5, #245175)

Advanced

Group: Members
Прослушав '' Metallic Tragedy'' до контса, нельзя не согласиться что музика ета
не просто ''cool'- она отличается виртуозностью гитари, ударнков и басгитари.. Ета музика божественна!!! Она льеотся, ona idet от сердса. Etot al'bom mozhno slushat' beckonéchno

...there is nothing actively bad about this disc, it is just not able to stand out at all. It has a very serious case of the blahs, and almost every song sounds similar to the others...

..... какои мелопародист такое мог би видумать?!!! newest/fear2.gif newest/fear2.gif newest/fear2.gif
Есть народ котории не в состоянии отличить одни звуки от других, поетому и мелодия каждого трака слишется етому ''меломану'' одинаково. newest/fuyou_2.gif И он ешео отсенку дал етому al'bomu?! newest/music.gif
On не то послушал: он любитель ''trash'', ''death'' , и ''black metal'', как об етом и говорит, а на обложку граммотеи не посмотрел внимательно newest/devil_2.gif
''Classy Symphonic Power Speed Metal', всео же отличается от музики, которую он слушает!!!
Контсерт етот ничего иное как work of art!!

PM Email Poster ICQ Yahoo
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-04-2004, 03:27 (post 6, #245176)

Advanced

А что вообше проишодит???
У меня почему то оказался iGorR_a аватар wink.gif
Ничего себе глючит! newest/laugh.gif :п
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-04-2004, 08:13 (post 7, #245203)

Group: Prestige
QUOTE (zhelAnna @ 01-04-2004, 02:27)
А что вообше проишодит???
У меня почему то оказался iGorR_a аватар wink.gif
Ничего себе глючит! newest/laugh.gif :п

Это Brait шутит biggrin.gif 1 Апреля tongue.gif
PM
Top Bottom
 Count
 Posted: 01-04-2004, 15:39 (post 8, #245322)

Unregistered

Ну, zhelAnna,как гритса "Велкам ту зе клаб" biggrin.gif
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-04-2004, 16:39 (post 9, #245343)

Advanced

QUOTE (Count @ 01-04-2004, 12:39)
Ну, zhelAnna,как гритса "Велкам ту зе клаб" biggrin.gif

ето ти о чем? так я Буланову и не слушала никогда... newest/laugh.gif
Top Bottom
 Posted: 02-04-2004, 00:15 (post 10, #245515)

зломбный релизомби

QUOTE (Count @ 31-03-2004, 21:00)
Ну чё ты кипятисся -то ,как может быть не надо,надо конечно! smile.gifНарод просто отреагировать не успел!
Да,кстати,если с рецензией не согласен в корне ,тада своими словами ,чего сие творение из себя представляет? rolleyes.gif

я писал....веренее писАл...там в своем топике в разделе "поиск музыки..блм-блм..." чем больше слушаешь, тем больше доброй энергии получаешь от этой музыки...и как включается этот механизм передачи энергии на "The Iron Mask" так и работает с возрастающей силой ... правда заканчивается это все композицией " The Fight"...а потом просто 13 минут прикола под названием "Metallic Tragedy"... но это не портит альбом, а содает контраст...да и внутри "Tragedy" множество противоречивых звуков и вариаций...
ну вот примерно...это на трезвую голову, а если немного хряпнуть...
Top Bottom
 Posted: 02-04-2004, 01:05 (post 11, #245536)

Advanced

.....here some more info:
For Dushan Petossi it does matter whether a song  is impressive because of the technical virtuosity of the  instrumentalist or whether it also has a memorable tune  suitable for  normal music-lovers.  ''My compositions are  always based on melodies you will remember.  
The listener should be able to keep the melody in mind,   should be able to hum it and not be overpowered by the  instumentation.''     Yet there is definite differences between  Magic Kingdom especially ''Metallic Tragedy'' and the general  clichees of this genre.  '' What separates us from other bands  of this style is the aggressivity of our songs.  
We don't  just always play an exclusively melodic style.  
We insert harder passages into our songs.  Other bands don't like  to do  that because they're afraid of frightening away fans with  aggressive parts.  We like to experiment. ...        ''Metallic Tragedy'' touches the very borders of the genre in view  of both its length and its style.  The 13 minute long track is epic  and theatrical has five very different vocal moods from dark and  heavy to soprano and baritone, and can be described as a Metal mini-opera.   This song is progressive in the true meaning of the word.   It has many moods, form low to high all very different form each other

This post has been edited by zhelAnna on 02-04-2004, 01:16
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-07-2004, 13:11 (post 12, #279314)

Герой Асфальта
Group: Roots
Я вот тоже не давно приобрёл этот диск, сегодня послушал его, впечатляет biggrin.gif
У них вроде ещё первый диск есть надо будет прикупить его тоже smile.gif
PM Email Poster Users Website ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-07-2004, 14:22 (post 13, #279323)

зломбный релизомби

петроци сделал группу под названием "Iron Mask" в 2002 и выпустил альбом "Revenge Is My Name". его я давно ищу, но не могу найти... sad.gif

user posted image

был альбом "Magic Kingdom" в 1999 или 2000 году и назывался "The Arrival", я и его не могу найти...

вот вразброс и в мр3 треки из "Iron Mask":
01.-.Iron.Mask.-.Enemy.Brother.Overture.(inst).mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask.-.Revenge.Is.My.Name.-.03.-.March.Of.Victory.mp3 0 clicks
07_iron_mask-morganas_castle-amrc.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask.-.Revenge.Is.My.Name.-.04.-.The.Witch.Burner.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask.-.Revenge.Is.My.Name.-.05.-..Alien.Pharao.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask.-.Revenge.Is.My.Name.-.06.-.Dimension.X.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask.-.Revenge.Is.My.Name.-.08.-.You.Are.My.Blood.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask.-.Revenge.Is.My.Name.-.11.-.Hold.The.Light.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask(Revenge.Is.My.Name)-01.Enemy.Brother.Overture.(¿¬.intro.cool.gif.(2003).mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask(Revenge.Is.My.Name)-02.Revenge.Is.My.Name.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask(Revenge.Is.My.Name)-09.The.Wolf.And.The.Beast.mp3 0 clicks
Iron.Mask(Revenge.Is.My.Name)-12.Warchild.Requiem.(¿¬.outro.cool.gif.mp3 0 clicks

Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-07-2004, 14:48 (post 14, #279332)

Герой Асфальта
был альбом "Magic Kingdom" в 1999 или 2000 году и назывался "The Arrival", я и его не могу найти...

Он есть на CD-Maximum . Я его закажу и думаю в течении месяца он будет у меня, дождусь пока у тебя в ШША появится и-ниет и тогда его выложу tongue.gif

Про Iron Mask я ничего не слышал, надо будет скачать мп3шки smile.gif
PM Email Poster Users Website ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-07-2004, 16:50 (post 15, #279359)

зломбный релизомби

вот тут можно сэмплы из "Arrival" послушать

а мр3 кусок из титульного трека "Iron mask"
и тут еще другие треки
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2