Pages: (2) 1 [2] ( Show unread post )

Children Of Bodom 2008, Blooddrunk
 Posted: 15-04-2008, 22:40 (post 1, #833383)

зломбный релизомби

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Children Of Bodom - Blooddrunk
Артист: Children Of Bodom
Альбом: Blooddrunk, 2008
Издатель: spinefarm
Жанр: melodic death metal
Формат файла: eac/ape/covers/rar
Ссылка 1: CD 1 111 clicks
Ссылка 2: CD 2
Ссылка 3: CD 3
Ссылка 4: CD 4 44 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent
trax:
01. Hellhounds On My Trail
02. Blooddrunk
03. Lobodomy
04. One Day You Will Cry
05. Smile Pretty For The Devil
06. Tie My Rope
07. Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
08. Banned From Heaven
09. Roadkill Morning
10. Ghost Riders In The Sky

dvd:
photo gallery, 5.1 mixes of Blooddrunk & Blooddrunk promo video + making of

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=28191484

http://www.myspace.com/childrenofbodom

Line Up

Alexi Laiho – vocals, lead guitar (1993–present)
Roope Latvala – rhythm guitar (2003–present)
Janne Warman – keyboard (1997–present)
Henkka Seppälä – bass (1996–present)
Jaska Raatikainen – drums (1993–present)

Back in the past, the first album of the band, "Something Wild", shook the entire metal spectrum. Their death melodic a-la power metal music was really something new and interesting that a huge percentage of metalheads liked to. "Hatebreeder" and "Follow The Reaper" were great too but many people blamed and resented the band cause they claimed that COB were just recycling their music and all of their albums were just the same. To tell you the truth, this could be true because most of COB's songs have many resemblances and that had as a result many songs to look the same.

Let’s leave the intros and speak about "Blooddrunk". Firstly we have to notice that this album will be released in many different editions with lots of extras so check out the official BODOM site about it. Let’s talk about the music now. As we said above there are many resemblances between the "Blooddrunk" and the previous CHILDREN OF BODOM’S albums but I don’t think that you won't like the result. Individually it’s sure a great album but what if we have to compare it with the old COB's albums..? I believe that the biggest percentage of the groups fans will prefer the old ones. "Blooddrunk" isn' t sure in "Something Wild’s" and "Hatebreeder’s" levels. For those who listen to this kind of metal music and especially the COB’s fans, I believe that they will love it as I did. Alexi Laiho is a really capable person who writes great riffs and solos and he did a really good job for "Blooddrunk". The CHILDREN OF BODOM formula has been used for one more time. "Blooddrunk" is full of melodic guitars, keyboards, lethal riffs and amazing solos and of course the characteristic voice of Laiho...

The album begins with "Hellbounds On My Trail", a song that starts with the classic BODOM way. I didn’t like a lot the keyboards section in that song. I think that sometimes they are bored and useless. However, "Hellbounds On My Trail" includes a great solo while the main riff kick ass too. The second track is the semi titled "Blooddrunk" which begins with a great keyboard intro that is followed by a great riff. The next one is called "Lodomy" and now the speed gets faster. "Lodomy" is a more complicated song with great drums, riffs and solos that will make you bang your head over! In the same paths are most of the songs while "Banned From Heaven" is a mid-tempoed and more relaxed one. The last song "Roadkill Morning" is the most aggressive, fast and the most "kick-your-ass" track of the album...it will burn your head and broke your bones!!! It starts quickly without any guitar or keyboard intro and it strikes directly to the bone! As a fan I liked "Blooddrunk" a lot but I think that a band like CHILDREN OF BODOM needs to develop their ideas and style... If you are a BODOM fan you have to wait till April to buy this release. For the others I don't think that this album will fill you with enthusiasm...
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Nuairi, Laps, Xardaz, Shy Beast, zena, Jago, the_gift, ViziV, Гордый, edenika, strobile, CrazySharer, Харбинъ, vojdo, Keykey, Sinner, Echoes2, adjonja, Dudtsyn, worand
PM Email Poster Users Website
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-04-2008, 16:59 (post 16, #834174)

Junior

Group: Members
thanx sanbo
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 12-08-2008, 18:30 (post 17, #851245)

Group: Members
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 24-05-2009, 20:48 (post 18, #896242)

NetLab MDM Maniac
Group: Netlab Soldier
Спасибо! Куда то кнопочка пропала.
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-01-2011, 00:21 (post 19, #1000705)

Always with metal
Forum moderator
Есть смысл перераздать CD?
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-01-2011, 08:21 (post 20, #1000717)

NetLab MDM Maniac
Да давай. Я бы перекачал :hi:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-01-2011, 18:21 (post 21, #1000789)

Always with metal
Forum moderator
QUOTE (Dudtsyn @ 09-01-2011, 08:21)
Да давай. Я бы перекачал :hi:
Ну тогда жди :diablo:
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]