Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Show unread post )

Megadeth -2oo3- Peace Sells..But Who's Buy [DVD AUDIO], ISO
 Posted: 20-01-2008, 00:10 (post 1, #813008)

Pro Member

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Megadeth - Peace Sells..But Who's Buy [DVD AUDIO]
Артист: Megadeth
Альбом: Peace Sells..But Who's Buy [DVD AUDIO], 2003
Издатель: Capitol Records
Жанр: Thrash Metal
Формат файла: ISO
Ссылка: CD 87 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Product details

* DVD Audio
* Please Note: This is a DVD-Audio disc which is playable on most DVD players as well as all DVD-Audio players.
* Number of Discs: 1
* Format: Enhanced, Explicit Lyrics
* Label: Capitol Records
* ASIN: B00008VB8G

Track Listings
1. Wake Up Dead
2. Conjuring
3. Peace Sells
4. Devils Island
5. Good Mourning/Black Friday
6. Bad Omen
7. I Ain't Superstitious
8. My Last Words
9. Wake Up Dead
10. Peace Sells

Reviews
Amazon.co.uk Review
After being booted from Metallica in 1983, Dave Mustaine put together his own band, Megadeth, and two years later released the mediocre Killing Is My Business ... And Business Is Good. At the time, it seemed clear who the real genius in Metallica was, despite Mustaine's claims to the contrary. But a year later, when Megadeth unravelled Peace Sells ... But Who's Buying, Mustaine's boasting took on new relevance. Despite some rather inane lyrics, the disc is one of the most powerful and contagious thrash records of the era. In addition to the propulsive title track, the album features the scorchers "Wake Up Dead", "Black Friday", and "My Last Words".

Call it thrash, call it metal, call it whatever you like, this is a classic example of the high standard of musicianship which has largely been present across all Megadeth releases. Quite simply put nothing else sounds like this. It's totally fresh for it's time and is a great listen. As the liner notes say "Boycott noise metal". This has melody and aggression in tandem and shows that Mustaine had managed to recover from his Metallica debacle. Whilst the first album sounded rushed and directionless, from Ellefsons bass intro, this album just takes off. Wonderful guitar playing by Messers Poland and Mustaine in tandem with the tight bass playing of Ellefson and the unique "mantis" style drumming of Samuelson, this album is simply breathtaking in its variety. We have the Hard rocking "Wake Up Dead", the almost radio friendly title track, and some genuine "progressive metal" within songs like "Black Friday" and "The Conjuring". Even the cover of "I ain't Superstitious" is pretty good (even if it sounds a little out place), much better than "These Boots" off the debut album or the woeful "Anarchy in the (UK) USA" off the (in my view, slightly disappointing) "So Far, So Good, So What".

Megadeth's original lineup for me ranks just behind the Friedman/Menza lineup (as does this album behind "Rust In Peace) but this showcases this lineup at its best

user posted image

NOTES:

.- Contains files in AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS.
.- The AUDIO_TS files are NOT watermarked. I burnt a copy for a friend and my Creatve DVD Audio Player played the disc perfectly.
.- I have modified the ISO image so now you have an EXTRAS_TS folder where you can find the scans.
.- *.md5 and *.sfv files have been created in order to check the integrity of the ISO file.
.- There is a *.mds file so you don't have to worry about the layer break (ISO created with IMGBurn.)

.- I recommend you to use a blank DVD9 to burn this baby.

.- Push the damned Spasibo button :p:

Enjoy :music:

Keykey is listening to: Killer Dwarfs - All That We Dream "Dirty Weapons"

This post has been edited by Keykey on 20-01-2008, 00:12
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': yury_usa, Raven, ns38, Skywalker2, kokiku, Crassimo, black876, JaggerV, Swipe, Biff84, Гордый, ferox
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 20-01-2008, 00:16 (post 2, #813010)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Gracias, mi amigo! :w00t: :hi:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 20-01-2008, 00:19 (post 3, #813012)

Pro Member

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 19-01-2008, 22:16)
Gracias, mi amigo! :w00t: :hi:

Your Spanish is improving very well :wink:

:hi:

Keykey is listening to: Loverboy - Just Getting Started "Just Getting Started"

This post has been edited by Keykey on 20-01-2008, 00:20
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 23-01-2008, 23:40 (post 4, #814043)

Pro Member

Uploaded over 12 GB. If it dies off, do not come complaining to me. Complain to those who do not even say thank you :-p

Unsharing
:actu:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 29-01-2008, 02:23 (post 5, #815259)

меломан

Keykey
Just got it complete, thanks!

ЗЫ а на трекере никто не желает? :rolleyes:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 30-01-2008, 10:54 (post 6, #815640)

меломан

Keykey
I've tried burning ISO as is using the mds, and apparently the structure was different, because of the EXTRAS_TS folder..
Do you have par/sfv file for original image&..
Gives me an error when I try to playback on PowerDVD (cppm), and plays VIDEO_TS only... Haven't checked on stadalone yet

My main question is..
If I use ultraISO and remove EXTRAS_TS from ISO, will I get the original image?

Thanks!
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 30-01-2008, 21:30 (post 7, #815819)

Pro Member

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 30-01-2008, 08:54)
Keykey
I've tried burning ISO as is using the mds, and apparently the structure was different, because of the EXTRAS_TS folder..
Do you have par/sfv file for original image&..
Gives me an error when I try to playback on PowerDVD (cppm), and plays VIDEO_TS only... Haven't checked on stadalone yet

My main question is..
If I use ultraISO and remove EXTRAS_TS from ISO, will I get the original image?

Thanks!

I tested a copy and worked OK. I played the COPY and AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS were played fine so I don't know what can be wrong. In theory, it does not matter the adding an extra folder.

Anyway, I could rip again "as is" and make PAR files. Not sure about the UltraISO question.

Any body else having problems?? Please, let us know.

Unfortunately now I don't have the copy; I gave it away.. But I still have the RAR so I will mount it in a virtual drive and play around with it again...

:hi:

EDIT

I mounted the ISO and crappy PowerDVD will not play :lol:

The explanation is this:

http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-44378-Tips-for-DVDAudio-Playback-on-PC.html
After a very very frustrating experience using my first dvd-audio discs I am posting this mini help guide.

You must use the analog outs on your card. The Creative Audigy 2 ZS or greater such as X-Fi are the only soundcards that can playback true DVD-Audio in PCM or MLP @ 24/96 and not just DD or DTS tracks. There is hardware DRM protection required by the DVD-Audio standard that is the reason for this.

If you have a problem with BSOD errors on dualcore or hypethreaded systems caused by ctdvda2k.sys there is a simple but annoying fix. Disable the autoplay function of the player. Then goto your task manager and make sure CTDVDA.exe is using only 1 CPU by right clicking on it and making sure only 1 cpu is checkboxed. You will have to do this every time you start the player!

More information can be found here:
http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=soundblaster&message.id=38962&query.id=19970#M38962

DVD-A players:
1) WINDVD7: Works by using the creative driver ctdvda2k.sys (no advantage to just using Creative player)
2) POWERDVD6: does not work on protected content, will only play DD and DTS for hybrid discs or downsample 96Khz to 48Khz
3) Creative Mediasource DVD-AUDIO PLAYER: comes with installion CD

On X-Fi cards you will want to to switch to audio creation mode and and enable bit-match playback for the best sound quality.

I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS and Creative Mediasource DVD-AUDIO PLAYER plays OK and so must WINDVD7.

The problem is that crap called PowerDVD :wink:

This post has been edited by Keykey on 30-01-2008, 22:14
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 30-01-2008, 22:05 (post 8, #815826)

меломан

KeyKey
I just burned ISO using MDS you provided on DVD+DL. I'll test more on standalone player today :drag:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 30-01-2008, 22:16 (post 9, #815830)

Pro Member

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 30-01-2008, 20:05)
KeyKey
I just burned ISO using MDS you provided on DVD+DL. I'll test more on standalone player today :drag:

Read my edited post :wink:

The problem is PwerDVD, nothing else.

Actually I am playing it fine and works 100% OK.

The "fact" of modyfying the ISO structure has nothing to do. I made the new ISO with ImgBurn and chose a "very good" layer break :rolleyes:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-02-2008, 21:37 (post 10, #816473)

Pro Member

Any news, Yuri???
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 07-02-2008, 06:19 (post 11, #818204)

меломан

Yes! I managed to play it on PC! I deleted those two MKB and BUP files, and it worked like a charm.. Too bad the layerbreak is incorrect now, but DVD-AUDIO works well :punk:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 07-02-2008, 21:43 (post 12, #818515)

What software did you create your DVD-A ISO image?
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 07-02-2008, 21:55 (post 13, #818526)

меломан

drpaulng
UltraISO :)
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2008, 14:04 (post 14, #818765)

Special settings? Or just drag-and-drop?
Thanks.
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2008, 18:39 (post 15, #818809)

меломан

I opened with mds in UltraISO, deleted two files (MKB and BUP) and saved it? no special settings :)
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (3) [1] 2 3