Anton Bruckner-Symphonie Nr. 7 - Herbert von Karajan & Wiener Philharmoniker, 1990. Karajan Gold. Deutsche Grammophon
 Posted: 01-10-2006, 21:15 (post 1, #658800)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Herbert von Karajan & Wiener Philharmoniker - Anton Bruckner-Symphonie Nr. 7
Артист: Herbert von Karajan & Wiener Philharmoniker
Альбом: Anton Bruckner-Symphonie Nr. 7, 1990
Жанр: Classic, Orchestral Music
Формат файла: eac-cue-log-flac-scans-rar
Ссылка: CD 64 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia

thanks to my friends :)

user posted image

Bruckner made easy, March 17, 2001
Reviewer: "danielinyaracuy" (San Felipe, Yaracuy Venezuela)
Karajan ended his recording career with this CD. It is difficult to avoid the easy cliches that come with this comment. I will just say that although Karajan was not one of my favorites, I am more than ready to admit that quite often he reached greatness, and this CD is one of those occasions. This is definitely the best 7th symphony of Bruckner that I have heard. The keen understanding that Karajan had of it, and the magical tool of the Wiener Philharmonic pretty much assures us that it will be a while until anybody comes up with a better interpretation. The 7th is reputedly the "easiest" symphony for the neophyte. I think that perhaps it is the less demanding of them, even the simplest. Too often it is played without much scope. Karajan here shows us that the 7th should not be taken for granted and that it speaks to the deeper recess of our soul as much as its companions. However he does not stop there and he shows us the sunnier aspects of the music of Bruckner, nowhere more apparent than in this work, except perhaps curiously in some passages of the 4th. I would say that the understanding of this balance by Karajan is what makes this recording so great.

user posted image

Karajan bows out , August 13, 2006
Reviewer: Mr. E. Nutton "mahlernut" (horsham UK)
"His last recording" it says on the front of this issue. Karajan must have known that this would be the last time he would set down a Bruckner 7 and that the coda of his life's journey was upon him. So you might expect the performance to be a valedictory one, measured, pensive - final curtain stuff. But no, what he presents is the kind of youthful view which a much younger would man have; if I was told that the conductor was, say, Franz Welser-Most I could believe it. It's a reading which looks as much to the Schubert era as it does to the Late Romantic and it's a refreshing experience. The approach is similar in another of my favourite versions: Georg Tintner on Naxos (Tintner's is the later recording). In the end though on balance I prefer Karajan's earlier version on EMI (1972) because of the bigger, more panoramic view, and perhaps more in keeping with Bruckner's intentions for how this symphony should sound. If you are a serious Bruckner fan you shouldn't be without either of these Karajan versions: both exellent performances - interesting as two very different visions seen by the same man on two different occasions.

user posted imageuser posted image

Karajan's finest Bruckner!, June 7, 2006
Reviewer: David Lee "duffyl18" (Canada)
The end of Herbert K's life brought a strange amount of discord. His health was very bad after falling off of a podium which broke his hip and there was an estrangement which set in between the Berlin Phil which sadly darkened the last years after all he did for this orchestra. That being said, the relationship which spawned again with the Vienna Philharmonic was a source of great music making...so that being said one can imagine how fine things were in Vienna in the late 80s with such conductors as Karajan, Giulini, and Abaddo making so many fine recordings in the Sofiensaal...to cap it off Bernstein was doing great Mahler in Vienna at that time as well!!
so...here we come to the last recording of Karajan's career. It is truly an awesome piece of music making with the Adagio as the high point...all of the wonder of this fine music is here plus the opulent phrasing which only the Vienna Phil can bestow on this music....as for price this recording at any price is worth having. Not since the like of Klemperer, Jochum and Knappersbusuch has such great Bruckner playing been heard...although I like Barenboim for different reasons his Bruckner is defintely not anywhere in this league...
so for true collectors of fine performances and Conducting this Karajan is a real must!

user posted image
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Гордый, qwe123poi, Manelus, Arzy
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options