B. Eno + D. Byrne - My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts, (2006) 25th Anniversary Remastered Edition + 7 Bonus Tracks
   Posted: 20-04-2006, 20:33 (post 1, #588491)

Junior

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Brian Eno + David Byrne - My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts
Артист: Brian Eno + David Byrne
Альбом: My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts, 2006
Жанр: Avant - garde
Формат файла: Eac - Ape - Cue - Log
Ссылка: CD 4 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey
Примечание: Complete Cover Set Included

Genre: Avant-Garde
Label: Virgin
Total Time: 59:56
Grabber: EAC v0.95b3
Codec: Mokeys Audio v3.99
Compression: Eac -> APE -> Cue -> Log
Size: 359.73 MB
Extras: Complete cover set, Cue, Log

April 4, 2006, brings the expanded re-issue of My Life in the Bush of Ghosts, the groundbreaking collaboration between David Byrne and Brian Eno.

"a beautiful record standing the test of time with no wear whatsoever" -Moby

"I grew up as a David Byrne fan. I admired his work with Talking Heads, and those records then led me to My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts, where discovered Brian Eno’s work. The collaboration between Byrne and Eno inspired me to think outside the box and opened my head up to new musical and, most importantly, non-musical experiences." -Hank Shocklee, Producer (Public Enemy)

Now approaching its 25th anniversary, Brian Eno and David Byrne’s My Life in the Bush of Ghosts appears downright visionary. With its "found" vocals, cut-and-paste arrangements, funked-up rhythms and embrace of influences from all around the globe, the duo’s controversial work anticipated the creative cross-pollination and technological innovation of contemporary electronic dance music, world music, hip hop and alternative rock. You can hear echoes of My Life in the Bush of Ghosts in the anthems Moby built around vintage vocal samples, in the outrageously exotic beats of Missy Elliot and Timbaland, in the Middle Eastern–accented chill-out tracks of Thievery Corporation or Bjork’s otherworldly soundscapes.

This updated edition includes several tracks that had been considered for but never made it to the original LP. Also featured on this enhanced CD is the Bruce Connor film for the track, "Mea Culpa." The second coming of My Life in the Bush of Ghosts is happening at just the right time. David Byrne has been performing perhaps the best shows of his solo career on his current world tour, revitalizing some of his classic material with a great new band and the Tosca Strings. Brian Eno’s work is also being discovered by a new generation through reissues of his groundbreaking solo albums and his landmark ambient recordings.

TRACKLIST:
1. America Is Waiting
2. Mea Culpa
3. Regiment
4. Help Me Somebody
5. The Jezebel Spirit
6. Very, Very Hungry
7. Moonlight in Glory
8. The Carrier
9. A Secret Life
10. Come with Us
11. Mountain of Needles
12. Pitch to Voltage
13. Two Against Three
14. Vocal Outtakes
15. New Feet
16. Defiant
17. Number 8 Mix
18. Solo Guitar with Tin Foil
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 20-04-2006, 20:42 (post 2, #588503)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
CODE
EAC extraction logfile from 16. April 2006, 1:08 for CD
Brian Eno + David Byrne / My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts

Used drive  : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-4163B   Adapter: 1  ID: 0
Read mode   : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache
Read offset correction : 0
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No

Used output format : Internal WAV Routines
                    44.100 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo

Other options      :
   Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
   Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No
   Installed external ASPI interface

Range status and errors
Selected range
    Filename F:\Documents and Settings\utente\Desktop\Eno Byrne\Brian Eno + David Byrne - My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts.wav

Peak level 98.7 %
    Range quality 100.0 %
    CRC 8BA73C6D
    Copy OK

No errors occured

End of status report
:diablo:
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options