> Beto Vazquez - Infinity, TMO rating 7,5/10 - Argentina, MP3/192 Kbit
 Отправлено: 06-05-2003, 12:45 (post 1, #114544)

Рейтинг:0%-----

user posted image

From THE METAL OBSERVER

Ingredients:
3 female singers, classically educated

• Tarja Turunen (NIGHTWISH)
  • Sabine Edelsbacher (EDENBRIDGE)
  • Candice Night (BLACKMORE'S NIGHT)

1 guitarist of an Argentine Thrash Metal-band (Beto Vazquez)

much atmosphere, great melodies
Result: Beto Vazquez Infinity - s/t (7,5/10) - Argentina - 2002

Genre: Atmospheric Metal
Label: Drakkar
Playing time: 50:08
Band-Homepage: Beto Vasquez Infinity

Tracklist:
Until Dawn (Angels Of Light)
Wizard
Sadness In The Night
Through Times Part I
Through Times Part II
Golden Hair
Infinity Space
Through Times Part III
The Laws Of The Future
Promises Under The Rain
The Battle Of The Past

One thing from the beginning, this ain't no Metal, so who looks at Beto's past in NEPAL (split) and tries to figure out the sound of this project, don't, because "Infinity" is no album to bang, but to dream. Heavy guitars or even aggression are not to be found here, rather the Argentinian puts big emphasis on round melodies and atmospherically dense and emotional songs, which are ennobled by the great voices of the ladies Turunen, Edelsbacher and Night.

Mostly the material is very calm and before your mind's eye appears a darkened room with a blaze in the hearth and candles… Perfect background-music for a quiet and romantic evening twain…

But I digress... Despite the mostly very relaxed atmosphere "Infinity" is not a sappy album you can easily fall asleep to, because Beto still induces some guitar-runs that remind you that it is the project of a guitarist after all. Oh yes, on the last track "The Battles Of The Past" RHAPSODY-singer Fabio Lione lends his voice and musically the song is the heaviest and most bombastic effort of this album.

I don't want to point out any particular tracks, because somehow it all belongs together here. Who's searching for a beautiful, calm album, borne by vocal brilliance and just wants to dream, you have found it here…

Beto Vazquez Infinity (2001) 4 clicks

PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options