Frederick Fennell and the Eastman Wind Ensemble - The Civil War: Its Music and Its Sounds, 1990 Mercury Living Presence 432591 2CD
 Posted: 11-02-2008, 09:29 (post 1, #819592)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Frederick Fennell and the Eastman Wind Ensemble - The Civil War: Its Music and Its Sounds
Артист: Frederick Fennell and the Eastman Wind Ensemble
Альбом: The Civil War: Its Music and Its Sounds, 1990
Издатель: Mercury Living Presence / 432591
Жанр: the story of the Civil War
Формат файла: eac-wv-cue-log-tags-scans embedded album art-iso
Ссылка 1: CD 1 ed2k 78 clicks
Ссылка 2: CD 2 ed2k 62 clicks
Ссылка 3: torrent
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent

:punk:
уникальный альбом :D:

thanks to my friends :beer:

...a recording from Philips's Mercury label, and is titled "The Civil War: Its Music and Its Sounds" (432 592-2 and 432 593-2; CD only). This two-disk set has no connection with the TV series, except for the subject matter, and in fact has been compiled from one of Mercury's famous analog series of recordings produced by Wilma Cozart Fine and released on LP in the early 1960's during the centennial of the war.
The liner notes describe the contents succinctly as "the story of the Civil War . . . told by its music and the men who made it -- bandsmen, buglers, fifers and drummers." The selections include bugle calls, fife and drum numbers and the sounds of actual firearms. The performances, by Frederick Fennell and the Eastman Wind Ensemble, used scores that were actually used by musicians at the time. Martin Gabel is the narrator for sections that reproduce the sounds of conflict. A Record Record...

Disc: 1
TRACKLIST
 1. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Hail To The Chief
 2. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Listen To The Mocking Bird
 3. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Palmyra Schottische
 4. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Hail Columbia
 5. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Freischütz Quickstep
 6. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Parade
 7. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Port Royal Galop
 8. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Nightingale Waltz
 9. Band Music Of The Union Troops: La Marseillaise
10. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Dixie & Bonnie Blue Flag
11. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Cheer Boys Cheer
12. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Luto Quickstep
13. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Old North State
14. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Easter Galop
15. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Come, dearest, the daylight is done
16. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Maryland, My Maryland
17. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Waltz No. 19
18. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Old Hundreth
19. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (The Girl I Left Behind)
20. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (The Recruiting Sergeant)
21. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (Jefferson and Liberty)
22. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (Old 1812)
23. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (Carry Me Back)
24. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (Liverpool Hornpipe)
25. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (Newport)
26. Field Music Of Union And Confederate Troops: Camp, Garrison And Field Calls For Fifes And Drums: (Garry Owen)
27. The General - Boots & Saddles - To Horse - Assembly - To Arms - To The Standard - March - The Charge - Rally - Reveille - Stable Call - Watering Call - Breakfast - Assembly OF Guard - Orders - Assembly of Buglers - Retreat - Fatigue Call - etc.
28. The Sounds of the Conflict : Fort Sumner to Gettysburg

Disc: 2
TRACKLIST
 1. Narration
 2. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Twinkling Stars Quickstep
 3. Band Music Of The Union Troops: O Kentucky, Kentucky Listen
 4. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Come Where My Love Lies Dreaming
 5. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Un Ballo in Maschera Quickstep
 6. Band Music Of The Union Troops: St. Patrick's Day in the Morning
 7. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Grafulla's Quickstep
 8. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Gary Owen
 9. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Cavalry Quickstep
10. Band Music Of The Union Troops: Storm Galop
11. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: 26th Regiment Quickstep
12. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Lulu's Gone
13. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Tramp, Tramp
14. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Juanita
15. Band Music of the Confederate Troops: Carry Me Back (To Old Virginny's Shore)
16. Bugle Singmals For The Service Of Skirmishers: Forward - Halt - To The Left - To The Right - About - Rally On Chief - Trot - Gallo - Commence Fire - Diperse - Charge-Right - Charge-Left - Recall - Retreat
17. Camp And Field Duty Calls For Fifes And Drums: Drummer's Call (I) - Drummer's Call (II) - Assembly - Long Roll
18. Camp And Field Duty Calls For Fifes And Drums: Drill Call - Guard Mount - Retreat - Surgeon's Call - Adjutant's Call - Tatto - Assembly - Fatigue
19. The Appomattox Bugle: Charge - Assembly - Taps
20. Songs Of The Union And Confederate Soldiers: We Are Coming, Father Abra'am
21. Songs Of The Union And Confederate Soldiers: Tenting Tonight on the Old Camp Ground
22. Songs Of The Union And Confederate Soldiers: Goober Peas
23. Songs Of The Union And Confederate Soldiers: Tramp. Tramp, Tramp
24. Songs Of The Union And Confederate Soldiers: When Johnny Comes Marching Home
25. Songs Of The Union And Confederate Soldiers: The Battle Hymn of the Republic
26. Firearms of the Civil War
27. The Sounds of Conflict: Gettysburg to Appomattox

Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': yury_usa, Djubei, BioS, nikanuf, bigkoala, k-dmitriy, sri2417, Arzy, Pr3ss
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-02-2008, 09:30 (post 2, #819593)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
user posted image

war between the states--MUSIC--REAL SOUNDS, February 29, 2004
By Rick E. smith "MOTION PICTURE WBTS HISTORIAN" (Chapel Hill, NC United States)
HAVING ANCESTOR'S FROM THIS PERIOD I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH, MY GREAT-GRANFATHER I KNEW TILL AGE 11 WHEN HE DIED AT 88. HIS FATHER SERVED IN THE 56TH NC INFANTRY, CSA, 1861 TILL END OF THE WAR SURRENDERING AT APPOMATTOX, VA. 1865. MY GRANDFATHER TOLD ME OF WHAT HIS FATHER TOLD HIM AS TO EVENTS OF THE CONFLICT. THE STORIES OF GETTYSBURG AND THE SOUNDS OF THE CANNONS AND RIFLE FIRE. THUNDEROUS, EAR SPLITTING, WHISTLING OF THE BULETTS, THE SHARP THUDS.
FROM HIS ACCOUNTS, THIS RECORDING, IF YOU TURN IT UP OR IMAGINE MUTIPLIED 300 TO 900 TIMES, IS AS CLOSE AS WE WILL EVER EXPERIENCE SUCH FURY. RECOMMEND THIS TOP DRAWER, HAVE GIVEN 3 AS GIFTS,---- THIS IS IT!! MUSIC AND SOUNDS OF THAT WAR FROM A 2ND HAND SOURCE. SUPER CD!!!

user posted image
SPOILER!

PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 31-01-2010, 10:35 (post 3, #941866)

Group: Members
please share
thanks.
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options