Giardini di Mirò - Il fuoco (2009), EAC, FLAC, Full scans
 Posted: 01-12-2009, 21:09 (post 1, #930770)

Junior

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Giardini di Mirò - Il fuoco
Артист: Giardini di Mirò
Альбом: Il fuoco, 2009
Издатель: Unhip / UNHIP21
Жанр: Post-Rock
Формат файла: EAC 0.99pb5 / FLAC 1.2.1 (-8 -V) / Full Scans (PNG, 300dpi)
Ссылка: CD 24 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
TRACKLIST
La Favilla
1. x. (1:10)
2. xx. (5:03)
3. xxx. (2:33)
4. xxxx. (2:00)
5. xxxxx. (1:18)
6. xxxxxx. (1:48)
7. xxxxxxx. (3:38)

La Vampa
8. ∞. (7:01)
9. ∞∞. (4:13)
10. ∞∞∞. (5:33)

La Cenere
11. †. (5:19)
12. ††. (4:03)

REVIEW
"Il fuoco" (the fire) was a silent movie directed by Giovanni Pastrone in 1915.
The municipal cultural club of Reggio Emilia, the province of Italy where ‘Giardini’ are coming from, proposed them to make the soundtrack for this movie in a live performance in the town. Giardini accepted this challenge and "il fuoco" was firstly presented live in January 14th in the city of Reggio Emilia. The band was performing their music live while the movie was screened in the background. The success of this performance made them start a tour through Italy to perform "il fuoco". Then they decided to get into a studio and make "il fuoco" their 4th official album. The album has three parts as many as the film has too: "La favilla", "La vampa" and "La cenere". "La favilla" sounds like the introduction to the movie. It’s a mix of ambient and slow – sensitive post rock, especially the second song (La favilla 2) that sounds like the introduction in the story. As the story goes on, the music gets more heavy till the last song "La favilla 7" where the heavy drums show the panic and fear before the catharsis of the last minute of the song. "La vampa" is the most tensed and more interesting part of the album. It starts slowly, in the same rhythm that "la favilla" left us. Then after 3-4 minutes becomes noisier till we arrive to the most interesting song of the album "La Vampa 2". I suppose that the most interesting and most seditious part of the movie is in this part. "La cenere" is like the end of a drama. It’s the most ambient and slow part. The drama’s prominence has past and we are in the part where the characters are ready to say goodbye to the spectators. Giardini di Miro’s new album is an album that cannot be judged from someone that hasn’t seen the movie. That’s why I will not do it as well. I will only express my admiration to their composures.

SPOILER!

Check the album preview on Vimeo!

:hi:
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Гордый, taurus66, Dudtsyn, apple_il, ronis
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-12-2009, 21:55 (post 2, #930778)

созерцатель
Group: Netlab Soldier
Group: Netlab Soldier
Warn:0%-----
Всем,кто любит авангард и психоделию-качать однозначно,альбом этот классный,послушал в мп3,очень впечатляет.Чем то напоминают ранних Porcupine Tree.
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options