Ringo Starr - Ringo (1973), DCC Gold Disc GZS-1066. Steve Hoffman Mastering
 Posted: 05-06-2008, 16:52 (post 1, #841687)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Ringo Starr - Ringo
Артист: Ringo Starr
Альбом: Ringo, 1973
Издатель: DCC Gold Disc / GZS-1066
Жанр: Rock
Формат файла: EAC, WAV Pack, CUE, LOG, Covers, Embedded album art, ISO
Ссылка 1: CD 1 114 clicks
Ссылка 2: CD 2
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent
Примечание: Repack, CueTools
TRACKLIST
 1. I'm The Greatest
 2. Have You Seen My Baby?
 3. Photograph
 4. Sunshine Life For Me (Sail Away Raymond)
 5. You're Sixteen
 6. Oh My My
 7. Step Lightly
 8. Six O'clock
 9. Devil Woman
10. You and Me (Babe)
11. It Don't Come Easy
12. Early 1970
13. Down And Out

SPOILER (EAC Log)

SPOILER (AccurateRip)
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Crassimo, nbb1967, nikanuf, dmozai, Oleg39, jayg, miky_m, ViziV, kokiku, Vartan, Gwelgoth, BioS, taurus66, ns38, KSS_DIGGER, LF_, illario, adjonja, stewie, valentin levit, azur
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 05-06-2008, 16:52 (post 2, #841688)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
thanks to the original uploader! :hi:

user posted image

Reviw
Can't get enough Ringo this summer? Check out the only DCC title featuring all four Beatles (no, never at once -- unfortunately). Considered by some to be his strongest post-Beatle effort, RINGO features Lennon's "I Am The Greatest," The McCartneys' "Six O'Clock," and Hari's "Photograph." All in best ever sound quality, the kind many have come to expect from DCC. Bonus tracks include "It Don't Come Easy," and its B-side ("Early 1970"), as well as the B-side for the "Photograph" single ("Down And Out"). The booklet contains picture labels and sleeves as well as the lyrics and illustrations (thanks Klaus) of the original LP. If you like this album enough to own it on any format, this gold CD is the one. The fidelity is very consistent throughout, and down right breath-taking at times. A must have for any Fab Fan.

user posted image
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options