Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio - (1974/87), EAC+APE - Audiophile CD - Jazz
 Posted: 16-05-2005, 20:44 (post 1, #419850)

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Артист: Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio
Альбом: Midnight Sugar, 1987
Жанр: Jazz
Формат файла: EAC+APE
Ссылка: CD 19 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey
Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio - Midnight Sugar

1 MIDNIGHT SUGAR 11:59
2 I'M A FOOL TO WANT YOU 7:19
3 THE NEARNESS OF YOU 6:40
4 IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU 7:13
5 SWEET GEORGIA BLUES 6:05

Label:TBM (Three Blind Mice)

Compression:EAC+APE

Covers:Yes

Genre:Jazz

Size:205.62 MB

Others:Audiophile

Touring with the Micky Curtis Band, Yamamoto had the chance to explore several international experiences that he would later use on this album as he worked with this band in France, England and Switzerland. On "Midnight Sugar" the Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio plays two of Tsuyoshi’s own blues improvisations followed by jazz ballads that became standards for the Trio. The combination of these titles is nothing but exceptional. It is Yamamoto’s unmistakable skill and his jazz feeling which adds that certain touch of liveliness and spontaneity and makes Midnight Sugar a unique experience. Remastered in XRCD24 with the assistance of the founder of TBM Records this release is a pleasant title to become familiar with the latest CD technology developed by JVC.

This is one of those rare to find,so enjoy while i am not tired of sharing.Who knows , one of these days i get tired and take some holidays.

Important:This is the regular edition.Not the XRCD edition.Anyway it has a great sound.Listen the first track and tell me.
PM Email Poster Users Website MSN
Top Bottom
Topic Options