> Request Uploader Status, uploads
 Posted: 01-07-2009, 01:01 (post 1, #902204)

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
I have an extensive cd collection that I rip with eac into flac level 8 with cue log and artwork, I would like the privilege of uploading to this site

Thanks, John

This post has been edited by beaubrummel on 01-07-2009, 01:02
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 03-07-2009, 07:58 (post 2, #902703)

Junior

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
beaubrummel
Oh, you are welcome!
Here (on the tracker) has a policy design CD releases.
I do not know how the administration now refers to the fact that the image will be cut to the tracks on flac (level 8).
Now the rules prescribed that the CD release should be ape + logs + cue + artwork*. But now there are releases in flac (image)*.
Music must be on Standard Netlab (tracker): EAC | APE (flac?) | LOG and always log in to be the theme at the forum. This helps to identify incorrect rip and the author manages to transform it.

Before casting torrent file, create a topic in the forum from a template in the appropriate section, and be added to it a reference to the tracker.

Simply put, it looks like this:
- Poll
- Send a personal message to the administration to obtain the status Uploader
- A topic on the forum in the relevant section
- Fill the file on the torrent tracker
- Edit the topic at the forum in order to add a link to the tracker and correcting typographical errors.
---
может я, что-то не так описал, поправьте пожалуйста.
И конечно надо помочь человеку :)
--
P.S. за перевод не ручаюсь - последний раз в английском zя практиковался 7 лет назад %)

This post has been edited by Kb_ on 03-07-2009, 08:00
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 03-07-2009, 15:40 (post 3, #902753)

Сварливый Мозг Клуба
Group: Roots
Group: Roots
Well, am not downloading (or releasing) audio, but certainly APE is not a must. Most of the latest releases were in WavePack and that is the current trend on this tracker. Flac should work as well. People here do prefer full images, not track-by-track rips, but again, that shouldn't stop anybody from releasing their collection to the world.

So to make the whole story short - you've got what you asked for. Now let us get some good music.
PM Email Poster ICQ AOL MSN
Top Bottom
Topic Options