Karajan & WP - 1959 Beethoven-Symphony No.7 & Haydn-Symphony No.104, 2002. Decca Legends 470-256
 Posted: 02-01-2007, 00:32 (post 1, #696542)

Advanced

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Herbert von Karajan & Wiena Philharmoniker - Beethoven-Symphony No.7 & Haydn-Symphony No.104
Артист: Herbert von Karajan & Wiena Philharmoniker
Альбом: Beethoven-Symphony No.7 & Haydn-Symphony No.104, 2002
Издатель: Decca / 470256-2
Жанр: Classical, Orchestral Music
Формат файла: eac-cue-log-wv-scans-iso
Ссылка: CD 92 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
этим альбомом начинаем серию великолепных изданий (таких же как и RCA Living Stereo или Mercury Living Presence): Decca Legends - Legendary Performances :freu:

user posted image
user posted image

thanks to my friends :beer:

user posted image

Fine Beethoven, Haydn with Karajan and Vienna Philharmonic, December 28, 2003
Reviewer: John Kwok (New York, NY)
Although this isn't the best known of Karajan's 1950's and 1960's recordings with the Vienna Philharmonic, it deserves inclusion as one of Decca's Legends. Karajan would record both Beethoven's 7th Symphony and Haydn's 104th Symphony with the Berlin Philharmonic - the former no less than three times - yet I doubt I have heard his interpretations sound as fresh and as invigorating as these with the Weiner Philharmoniker (Vienna Philharmonic) recorded in one of the orchestra's concert halls. In both works Karajan opts for brisk tempi, coaxing richly warm, brilliant performances from the orchestra. As much as I enjoy this unexpected treasure, I hope that Decca will consider reissuing as part of his series his splendid recording of Gustav Holst's "The Planets" also recorded with the Vienna Philharmonic during this period. Fans of Karajan and the Vienna Philharmonic will not be disappointed with this CD.

user posted image

This post has been edited by OlCh on 11-08-2007, 23:47
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': nikanuf, illario, Shiza, jorissimo, SonofBertie, Arzy, valentino
PM Email Poster Users Website
Top Bottom
 Posted: 02-01-2007, 00:35 (post 2, #696543)

Group: Privileged
Group: Privileged
Что то нашу Елену то в ньюэйдж кидает,то в классику....к чему бы это... :rolleyes:

Еленка :punk:
PM Users Website
Top Bottom
 Posted: 02-01-2007, 23:55 (post 3, #696757)

Advanced

Group: News makers
эт не признак ветренности, а потому как я вас всех, мальчики, люблю! :D: по сестрински, натюрлих! :freu:
PM Email Poster Users Website
Top Bottom
Topic Options