Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde (1966), 1992 Sony MasterSound Gold 480417 2 (1998 Re-Issue)
 Posted: 28-08-2009, 16:56 (post 1, #911277)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde
Артист: Bob Dylan
Альбом: Blonde On Blonde, 1966
Издатель: Sony MasterSound Gold / 480417 2
Жанр: Folk-Rock
Формат файла: iso.wv, covers
Ссылка 1: CD 1
Ссылка 2: CD 2 136 clicks
Нахождение: Torrent
Примечание: thanks to my friends!
Tracklist
01. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
02. Pledging My Time
03. Visions Of Johanna
04. One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later)
05. I Want You
06. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
07. Leopard-skin Pill-box Hat
08. Just Like A Woman
09. Most Likely You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine
10. Temporary Like Achilles
11. Absolutely Sweet Marie
12. 4th Time Around
13. Obviously 5 Believers
14. Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands

SPOILER (EAC Log)

SPOILER (AccurateRip Log)

SPOILER (preview art)
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': ArCanon, ns38, rix, Kintev_Os, drobovik, sri2417, Dinos, Lodochnik666, BioS, dynamics, kokiku, Vp36nl, Kleinervogel, jayg, Amaz0ne, der spunk, illario, bandolier, Mordenkainen, nutcracker, stewie, doremi, vicmarto, mesalina
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-08-2009, 17:02 (post 2, #911278)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Review (searchingforagem.com)
Roger Ford says: "In 1992 Sony in the US brought out a new CD edition of Blonde On Blonde as one of the first releases in their MasterSound audiophile series. It came in a fancy 12" x 6" box, had a 24-karat gold reflective surface and was digitally mastered using a new 20-bit process which Sony called Super Bit Mapping (SBM). Much more significant than all this, though, was the fact that it was yet another remix, this time almost certainly from the four-track studio masters. For the first time, the packaging identified the person responsible: "Remixed and Remastered by Mark Wilder, Sony Music Studios, New York". Wilder is a Sony staff engineer whose name has appeared on remastered CDs from numerous other Columbia artists, including Dave Brubeck, Miles Davis and Bloomfield/Kooper/Stills, and he is credited with "digital editing" on the 1998 Live 1966 release. In general, Wilder seems to have tried to get closer to the original stereo vinyl mix, but with improved sound quality - a worthy idea from the point of view of authenticity, even though the original stereo mix wasn't all that good to begin with. His efforts are let down, though, by what seems like careless editing, with very abrupt fade-outs at the end of many of the tracks. Rumour had it that Dylan's office was not pleased to learn that Wilder had taken the liberty of remixing the album. In 1994 this MasterSound gold CD edition was reissued in the revised MasterSound series packaging - a jewel case inside a cardboard sleeve, with an open-out insert.

SPOILER (CD)
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-08-2009, 17:18 (post 3, #911281)

Flooder
Forum moderator
Group: Global Moders
Наконец-то Диму Билана Боба Дилана уважили :)
Спасибо!
*...задумался и ушел пинать nil'a...*
PM Email Poster ICQ
Top Bottom
Topic Options