Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Show unread post )

> НЕМНОГО ИНФОРМАЦИИ О БУДУЩЕМ ЦИФРОВЫХ АУДИО-ФОРМАТАХ, Пару статеек на эту тему!
 Posted: 01-02-2006, 02:50 (post 16, #540681)

Pro Member

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
QUOTE (yury_usa @ 01-02-2006, 02:47)
runo
спаисбо, все прочел..

для меня там три главные вещи:

1. DVD-A>SACD>DualDisc
2. Надо ждать Blue-Ray
2. PS3 поддерживает SACD, ура!
Уря-то конечно уря! Вот только SACD пока в цифре не копируется! :bad1:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-02-2006, 03:05 (post 17, #540694)

Сварливый Мозг Клуба
Group: Roots
LF'a на вас нету... косой помахать.
Запостил человек интересный материал. Не хотите - не читайте. Зачем устраивать балаган?

Но ссылки было-бы правильнее. И название топика можно буковками помельче.
PM Email Poster ICQ AOL MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-02-2006, 03:07 (post 18, #540696)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Вот только SACD пока в цифре не копируется!
так PS3 потом к компу на аудиовход замутить :rolleyes:
и пропустить через аудиги декодер
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-02-2006, 03:18 (post 19, #540705)

Pro Member

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 01-02-2006, 03:07)
Вот только SACD пока в цифре не копируется!
так PS3 потом к компу на аудиовход замутить :rolleyes:
и пропустить через аудиги декодер
Ага, представляю что получиться!
С CD лет так через десять начали только понимать, что bits is NOT bits и есть еще и проблема джиттера! Нужно прощее - рипнул и на болванку!
Кстати, удивляюсь, почему никто за 6-7 лет существования DSD не сделал никакой проги для этого? Может потому, что их всего 3.500 издано? :drag:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-02-2006, 03:19 (post 20, #540708)

меломан

вот Олч вроде чето в этом направлении пытался сделать.. Не знаю, правда, какие у него успехи :rolleyes:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-02-2006, 03:23 (post 21, #540711)

Pro Member

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 01-02-2006, 03:19)
вот Олч вроде чето в этом направлении пытался сделать.. Не знаю, правда, какие у него успехи :rolleyes:
Он пытался в PCM ковертнуть аналоговый сигнал с RCA выходов! Но это все равно, что чесать правой ного левое ухо! Это потеря в качестве! Да и гемор тоже! Dark Side можно и оригинал купить!
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-02-2006, 12:46 (post 22, #540873)

Group: Privileged
Group: Privileged
Такс.
Spyle правильно выразился по поводу флейма.Желательно дисскусии проводить в муз. флейме Forum Link: Запросы и муз. флeйм \ Requests
однако,такого рода топики должны быть,что бы как то рассказать людям,что же это за супер звук :)
А по сему.Материал ознакомительного содержания постить тут.Темы для обсуждений и т.д. в муз флейме.Думаю это правильно.Все предложения возражения в ПМ мне. :)

По поводу статей на английском языке.Мы (администарция) за.
Хотелось бы видеть не только текст,но и линки на источник.Если есть возможность перевода на русский язык той или иной статьи,это приветствуется.
:hi:
PM Users Website
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-04-2006, 21:35 (post 23, #587231)

меломан

пару слов об RCA living stereo SACD remasters
The RCA living stereo SACD remasters.(Reissue Roundup)(Super Audio Compact Disc )

Sensible Sound

Sensible Sound; 1/1/2005

By now, any SACD adopter who's also a classical music lover is well aware that there are 10 titles recently released in this new format; all are hybrid disks, making them playable on conventional CD players in addition to the new SACD-compatible equipment available now. More great news is on the way: the Mercury Living Presence reissues as SACDs that were originally scheduled earlier this year will have already been released by the time you read this. RCA is promising another ten titles for December 2004, but I had no information on the specific titles in this subsequent release at the time of this writing. I count myself among those who've anxiously awaited the arrival of these grand old chestnuts, but I am disappointed to report that the upcoming Mercury titles will not be budget-priced as those from RCA are.

As for the present releases, there's something for everybody, it would seem, I won't list all 10 of the titles, but if you are just learning of this development here, you can point your browser to RCA's official web site for the series at www.livingstereosacd.com/index.jsp. This column is limited to a discussion of the four of these I received initially. I have owned all of these recordings previously in at least one other format. As analog LPs, I have had the good fortune to have two of them in their original Shaded Dog issues, the others in my vinyl collection are audiophile pressings from RCA and Classic Records, and I have two-and-a-half of the four in the earlier RCA Living Stereo CD series (Van Cliburn's Rachmaninov Second Piano Concerto was paired with the Beethoven Fifth Piano Concerto previously, now it comes with his famous Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto).

RCA boasts this is the first time that these recordings are made available in a multi-channel format. Since many of their legendary recordings were done with three-channel tape recorders, the company chose to offer them to the public just as they were originally taped. The results are that on some of these, you will have the option of using your center channel if you own a multi-channel player; I do not. Moreover, the new reissue of Munch's recording with the Boston Symphony of the Saint-Saens Organ Symphony is from a recently found three-track tape, so it is a debut of sorts. Since, it seems to me, it would offer the biggest difference between what we've heard in the past and what's now available I'll begin with this one.

One other thing, though: I wanted to take into account any differences I might hear between the standard CD layer of the new hybrids and the earlier CDs. In my opinion, something can be learned about how a new DSD master can compare with a straight PCM transfer when we're not comparing apples to oranges. RCA made new CD-compatible transfers from DSD for each of the ten titles at the same time they were making the SACDs, so this step could help to assure me that the differences I might hear between SACD and CD were real, and not just the effect of different engineering and equipment choices. Regardless of what you might read elsewhere, all equipment does not sound the same: software can demonstrate this noticeably at times, Engineers often take individual approaches to creating their masters too, so it is not likely that the sound from one reissue series sounds exactly like its predecessors.

As with the earlier CD release of the Saint-Saens Organ Symphony (09026-61500-2), the new SACD (82876-61387-2) also includes Munch's Boston performances of Debussy's La Mer and Ibert's Escales. And, while most audio enthusiasts will want this disk for the symphony, it's the latter two that sound the best on both the CD and the SACD. Listening only to the CD layer of the new SACD release, I found it to have a slightly wider sound stage than the older CD, but the older CD sounds just a bit more cohesive overall to these ears. Images that appear solidly between my speakers often wander a bit in the DSD transfer to PCM. I notice this most in the woodwind section where flutes and clarinets suddenly bolt from right center to left rear. Strangely enough, the organ finale in the Maestoso is far more vivid and spacious in the DSD transfer than on the original CD, and the lowest frequencies appear to be slightly more defined. The organ image itself takes on a more realistic form, spanning most of the width of my listening room whereas the older CD makes it sound more compact. Both recordings are a bit harsh in a few rare instances, and these are all concerned with the brass and cymbals. Indeed, the cymbals in the new SACD transfer are quite irritating, much less so on the CD. I don't know how much of this is due to any differences between the two master tapes used, but I find listening to the cymbals on the SACD verging on the excruciating. This may well be closer to what the master tape sounds like, but my guess is that the original LP released in 1959 is the most euphonic and satisfying.

Next in line is Munch's gracious performance of Ravel's Daphnis Et Chloe (SACD: 82876-61388-2, CD: 09026-61846-2). Things are much better sounding here in either release compared to the Organ Symphony, and, in fact, this is the best sounding of the four SACDs reviewed here by a considerable margin. The SACD segment has a distinct advantage in openness and transparency over either of the two PCM samples. If I were asked to choose just one of these four to give a fair representation of what is possible in the SACD medium, this would be it. Still, this is not among the best sounding analog to SACD transfers I have heard, and in my opinion RCA could have done a better job. As performances go, Munch gives us one of the best ever, but my favorite remains the account Pierre Monteux recorded with the London Symphony Orchestra.

Perhaps the most famous of these recordings is Van Cliburn's performance of the Tchaikovsky First Piano Concerto (82876-61392-2). This was recorded just days after Cliburn won the 1958 competition in Russia, and holds the distinction of being one of only three classical recordings to be listed on the Billboard album charts. It is also one of the best selling classical music albums of all time, and with good reason. Having heard only the original LP release of this, I cannot determine whether its earlier CD releases were any different from this one, but it provides a very acceptable sound on both its CD and SACD layers. The piano appears a bit larger than life compared to my old, worn, original LP, but it is quite satisfying in all other respects.

Finally, we come to Monteux's Boston Symphony recording of Tchaikovsky's Symphony Number 6, Pathetique, (82876-61397-2). Since three of these four SACDs feature the Boston Symphony, I thought it fairest to judge this one's sound on the basis of hearing how the RCA engineers approached the recording sessions, and how the three disks ranked. While somewhat spacious, the sound here appears a bit small. There is neither the width nor depth that I find on either of the Munch recordings, but I felt that the tonal balance is far better than what I hear from the Saint-Saens segment of the first disk reviewed above. With that in mind, this Tchaikovsky disk ranks significantly below the Ravel. From the performance point of view, Monteux does not seem to convey the sense of urgency I consider most important in hearing this work.

I must say that in consideration of these four disks, the single most worthy point I can make about the majority of transfers of vintage analog to DSD/ SACD I have heard is that the engineers who are performing this work are their own worst enemies. I would imagine that many younger audiophiles who have never had the good fortune to hear the early shaded dog LP versions of these recordings would call into question the hearing abilities of their predecessors. They would be wrong. As a whole, these sound nothing like the shaded dogs. They have only a little of their musical soul hinting at what their hobbyist ancestors prized so highly--no blood, no real sense of dynamics. As with most transfers of vintage analog, I find that despite the digital capability to offer greater ranges, we get more compression instead. Listening to these recordings and then thinking that they might adequately provide a sense of what the master tapes might sound like would be akin to looking at a famous painting in a dimly-lit art gallery through dark sunglasses.

I would be happy to have your questions or comments about the recordings discussed in this column, or about the SACD medium. You can email me at stevegbaird@cox.net.

--SGB

COPYRIGHT 2005 Sensible Sound
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-04-2006, 22:15 (post 24, #587243)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
QUOTE (runo @ 01-02-2006, 01:23)
Он пытался в PCM ковертнуть аналоговый сигнал с RCA выходов! Но это все равно, что чесать правой ного левое ухо! Это потеря в качестве! Да и гемор тоже! Dark Side можно и оригинал купить!
дорогой собрат по перу! :lol: а ну-ка плис расскажи нам как ты представляешь себе схему процесса при проигрывании SACD в твоей аудио-системе :rolleyes:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-04-2006, 22:23 (post 25, #587252)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (yury_usa @ 17-04-2006, 19:35)
пару слов об RCA living stereo SACD remasters
The RCA living stereo SACD remasters.(Reissue Roundup)(Super Audio Compact Disc )
Sensible Sound; 1/1/2005
--SGB
COPYRIGHT 2005 Sensible Sound
дорогой следующий мой собрат по перу! :lol:
как я понял речь в этой статье идёт о том что SACD и в подмётки не годится против винила!? а мы тут ЦИФРОЙ занимаемся и винил совсем другая опера и совсем другой разговор :actu:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 18-04-2006, 11:04 (post 26, #587411)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (OlCh @ 17-04-2006, 20:15)
QUOTE (runo @ 01-02-2006, 01:23)
дорогой собрат по перу! :lol: а ну-ка плис расскажи нам как ты представляешь себе схему процесса при проигрывании SACD в твоей аудио-системе :rolleyes:
собрат молчит, тады я скажу: при проигрывании SACD происходит то же самое чесание левого уха правой ногой и наоборот! а именно: SACD -плеер конвертит цифру в аналог, аналог в ресивере конвертится в цифру и потом опять из цифры в аналог! :lol: т.е если заменить аналог в ресивере конвертится в цифру на конвертирование в компе, то неужели это будет хуже? а runo? :D
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 20-04-2006, 14:22 (post 27, #588324)

Pro Member

Переведите пож. на литературный русский или на худой конец на немецкий,- т.к. распирает узнать философию возникновения звука.
ЗЫ: Сотни миллионов потребителей муз форматов, до сего дня пользуются МР3 форматом слушая оный на МР3 плейерах соответственного "качества",- и очень рады.
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 20-04-2006, 14:54 (post 28, #588337)

Герой Асфальта
QUOTE (Kibercom @ 20-04-2006, 14:22)
ЗЫ: Сотни миллионов потребителей муз форматов, до сего дня пользуются МР3 форматом слушая оный на МР3 плейерах соответственного "качества",- и очень рады.
IMHO - всё познаётся в сравнении. Я думаю, что стоит им один раз услышать качественную запись, и желание продолжать слушать мп3 пропадёт сразу :wink:
PM Email Poster Users Website ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 20-04-2006, 22:28 (post 29, #588562)

Пират

Не, бывает, что mp3 лучше, чем CDA.
Определённо могу сказать, что мой оригинальный диск CD Аквариум ****
звучит хуже, чем рип mp3 320 с Аквариум ****, но с ремастированного диска
"Антология, 2003".

О статьях на "нерусском" могу высказать только своё мнение:
они могут присутствовать, т.к. русский на этом форуме всё-таки основной,
но НЕ единственный.
Кстати, я об этом уже читал статью по-русски. Значит она есть! :)
Её скорее всего написали и по-русски, и по-английски почти одновременно,
и скорее всего один и тот же человек. Это явно был не эстонец, раз уж мы тут переходим на национальности и языки. (Эстонец её ещё пишет! :lol: Но она будет понятнее, чем "русские" и "английские" статьи :punk: )
Ну я не капипэйстил её, причины не нашлось видимо. :) Но если кого заинтересовала эта тема, то он найдёт это и на иврите. Хугль рулит! :laugh: Еврейский интернет, я думаю, достаточно широк. Про эстонский я тут умолчу - инфы в миллион раз меньше, если не сказать, а надо!, что совсем нету. Пропорционально. :)
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 20-04-2006, 22:53 (post 30, #588574)

Пират

Лучше бы, конечно, в переводе на "местный".
Я достаточно много читаю по-английски "по работе" и пишу, но как-то не по этой теме и не на "настоящем английском". :)
Хобби и работа к счастью не совпадают. :wink: Там бы (по работе) я по-русски бы и не понял, так как не знаю того-этого русского.
Это как русскоязычная "Винда" после восьми лет пользования английской - паралич! Так случилось, что меня учили русскому и французскому, а надо было эстонскому и английскому. :lol:
А тут постоянно, в статье,"вспотыки" объ незнакомые слова, да настолько незнакомые, что и не догадаться. :fear2: Ну да ладно! :) Надо "юзать".
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3