Страницы: (2) [1] 2  ( К непрочитанному сообщению )

The Beatles - 2006 The Capitol Albums Vol. 2 CD1, The Early Beatles (Stereo and Mono)
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:09 (post 1, #585156)

риполов-любитель

Рейтинг:0%-----
The Beatles - The Capitol Albums Vol. 2. CD1 The Early Beatles (Stereo and Mono)
Артист: The Beatles
Альбом: The Capitol Albums Vol. 2. CD1 The Early Beatles (Stereo and Mono), 2006
Жанр: Beatles
Формат файла: eac-log-cue-flac-scans-rar
Ссылка: CD 46 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Обьявляется Битломанская неделя! :rolleyes:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:10 (post 2, #585158)

риполов-любитель

thanks to KillerRips, thanks to my other friends :)

The Beatles - 2006 The Capitol Albums Vol. 2
BOX SET. LIMITED EDITION
ORIGINAL RECORDING REMASTERED
CD1 - The Early Beatles (Stereo and Mono)

by server_alliance

user posted imageuser posted image

Unless your name is Ryan Adams, you're probably not in the habit of releasing four albums in four years, let alone the same number in one. But that's exactly what the Beatles did in 1965, thanks to Capitol Records' practice of mixing and matching tracks from their U.K. releases to create new, shorter records for the American market. Because standard-issue Beatles discs follow the British discography, The Capitol Albums, Vol. 2 marks the first CD appearance of The Early Beatles (March), Beatles VI (June), the Help! soundtrack (August), and the U.S. version of Rubber Soul (December), which are presented in both mono and stereo. And since the Brits' Please Please Me and Beatles for Sale are available only in mono, that means a lot of tracks are making their stereo CD debut here, including "Please Please Me," "Twist and Shout," "Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey," "What You're Doing," and "Every Little Thing." This is also the first CD appearance of Ken Thorne's incidental music from Help! (James Bond intro, anyone?), as well as of the original wide-separation stereo mixes of Help! and Rubber Soul (not the 1987 George Martin digital remixes that appear on the British discs). All told, a full 82 of this set's 92 tracks have never before been available on CD. It's not quite the sonic revelation that was Vol. 1 (that box contained 32 stereo CD debuts, this one only 14), but it's a great listen nevertheless. Also included is a colorful, 60-page booklet featuring rare photos and liner notes by Beatles historian Bruce Spizer. --Benjamin Lukoff

user posted image
user posted image

Beatles-2006.Capitol.Albums.Vol.2.CD1.The.Early.Beatles.eac.flac.scans.by.server.alliance..rar 46 clicks
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:11 (post 3, #585160)

меломан

OlCh
спасибо!
3,4 погоди выкладывать, там fake mono :(
PM
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:14 (post 4, #585162)

риполов-любитель

зачем спешишь, дарагой :actu:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:16 (post 5, #585165)

меломан

не, я на всякий случай..
это у многих кстати такое. 170,000 боксов :(
PM
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:26 (post 6, #585169)

Talk too much

yury_usa
спасибо за инфу, а то я такой бокс как раз прикупить собрался.
PM Email Poster ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:30 (post 7, #585174)

меломан

они вроде обещали прислать бесплатно исправленные диски :rolleyes:
PM
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:31 (post 8, #585175)

риполов-любитель

это продано или выпущено?
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:33 (post 9, #585179)

меломан

OlCh
не знаю, это у них надо спросить
This is going out to retailers this afternoon to pass onto consumers:

EMI Music Marketing
NOTICE

If you recently bought the compact disc "The Capitol Albums Vol. 2" by The Beatles, you may have heard that the mono masters of some copies of "Rubber Soul" and "Beatles VI" were not the original mixes of the mono masters intended to be included in this historic release.

If you receive questions from consumers about replacing copies of "The Capitol Albums Vol. 2", assure them that EMI Music Marketing (EMM) will replace their copy with a different CD copy of "Rubber Soul" and "Beatles VI" which include the intended mono masters within sixty (60) days. To obtain replacement copies, the consumer should follow the directions below:

1. The consumer may call 800-468-2362 and provide information on their purchase of the CD, return the two originally purchased CDs to EMM and EMM will send the consumer a replacement copy of the two CDs, or

2. To request a replacement copy, the consumer may write to:

EMI Music Distribution
Customer Fulfillment Operations
1 Capitol Way
Jacksonville, IL 62650-1095
Attn: Director of Quality Assurance

Consumer’s name, address, original dated receipt and the existing two CDs in their accompanying jackets must be included.
PM
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:38 (post 10, #585180)

Пират

Это радует. Не только на российских дисках бывает брак (Последний А,например). Хотя тут не брак, а прокол. :)
OlCh
Таки этот у меня на флешке! Шара! :)
PM
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 22:41 (post 11, #585182)

меломан

сегодня получил e-mail от доктора эббетса:

This is part of the "Good News" I eluded to in the subject line ...

But I must first give a quick background of what (and why) these extra upgrades are coming your way.. (PLEASE READ)..

Last year, Ebbetts began, in earnest, what is now known as the EBBETTS UPGRADES PROGRAM. This program's purpose was (and still is) to offer the best sounding and looking representations of the Beatles original LP releases. The idea is: If improvements are ever made to any of the audio masters in the catalogue, or if any of the artwork inserts and labels are improved upon during the course of the Dr. Ebbetts Sound Systems Project (now in its sixth year), then those improvements are made available free of charge to those who acquired the originals directly from me.

When Capitol announced its FIRST boxed set last year, it was exciting, to say the least. This was EXACTLY what many of us were waiting for - official releases representing the original Capitol catalogue in the United States. When the set was released, I had mixed emotions. While the artwork was an embarrassment, the audio on the four CDs was actually pretty damn good. Logically, it would almost have to be, seeing as Capitol (and Ted Jensen) had access to the original tapes. However, as good as they sounded, they did NOT have that "certain something" that would make them definitive for me - and that was the ever-intangible but all-too conspicuous "feel of vinyl." The Capitol set was simply a bit too harsh for my ears, and a bit too bright. It was crisp and full of bottom end, but it still sounded very digital to me. Yet, despite all of this, it still sounded better than the original Ebbetts versions of the same titles as far as I was concerned (Meet The Beatles, Beatles Second Album, Something New and Beatle 65) - particularly the MONO versions.

This prompted me to begin the Capitol UPGRADES program. Better equipment and procedures at my end helped fuel my decision to "try again." When Ebbetts released (or rather, re-released) those first four Capitol LPs as upgrades, I was VERY pleased. They sounded MUCH better than the original Ebbetts releases, and were as good (in my humble opinion) as the Capitol set, although for different reasons. I was proud of them. Many of you upon comparing the Capitol to Boxed Set to the Ebbetts upgrades agree with me on this, and your unbelievable support has shown this. I am forever grateful. Additionally, I never discouraged those from buying the Capitol set in favor of mine, and I would never do such a thing. I encourage anyone and everyone to go out and buy the initial Capitol set. Support your local Beatle merchants!

Now, to the crux of the matter, now that the foundation is set ...

Obviously, the SECOND Capitol BOXED SET was released in America on the 11th (and in Europe and Japan earlier than that). Being a Beatles Collector, I obviously purchased a set way ahead of time...

I have now "officially" done my own comparisons of the UPGRADED EBBETTS versions of "The Early Beatles," "Beatles VI," "Rubber Soul (original US stereo mix)," and "Rubber Soul (dexterized US stereo mix) - all of which will begin shipping to some of you tomorrow - to the corresponding stereo titles in the boxed set. Regarding the STEREO titles only, I will say unequivocally (and quite enthusiastically), that the Ebbetts stereo versions stand up to the official releases in the same way the original upgrades did to the FIRST BOX SET - in my humble opinion. I am very pleased with the new upgrades and I'm quite sure you will, too. (The artwork, obviously, is FAR superior to the official release).

However, when I compared my upgraded mono versions to the mono versions of the boxed set - in terms of fidelity ONLY - I was not quite as pleased. True, my mono versions are all correct mixes, utilizing the original vinyl as the source - but whereas I was VERY pleased with the mono upgrades as compared to the FIRST BOX SET, I was not quite as warm and fuzzy about the comparisons made to the SECOND BOX SET. I'm not sure why, but something told me I had to do something about it.

Now before I go on, let me say this ... I understand it would be difficult to compare, say, my American mono Rubber Soul to the Boxed Set mono version knowing that Capitol used WRONG mixes, but there was still something lacking I couldn't put my finger on. I got the same feeling about the Ebbetts upgraded version of "The Early Beatles" in mono.

Now, with that said, let me state that the LP "The Early Beatles," in glorious monphonic audio, sounds considerably different than the boxed set version in many ways - not the least of which is the echo and compression. Just listen to "Twist And Shout," for example. The boxed set version is remarkably clean and drier sounding, whereas the version from the original vinyl LP sounds compressed and over-echoed. This is PRECISELY why the Ebbetts project exists - to preserve the vinyl experience. I am here to help create representaion of the band original vinyl output ... However, they still need to sound as good as they can be...

To that end ... to save time ....and thanks to an Ebbetts friend from way back (Big Mitch on Christopher Street) .....
PM
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 23:06 (post 12, #585194)

риполов-любитель

ну yury_usa был бы сам не сам если бы Доктора не привёл :lol:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 13-04-2006, 23:28 (post 13, #585210)

Talk too much

а как узнать какой бокс в продаже? нормальный или кривой?
PM Email Poster ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 14-04-2006, 00:00 (post 14, #585231)

Спасибо, давно хотел, но у нас тут нет...

Brenda
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 14-04-2006, 00:18 (post 15, #585252)

риполов-любитель

kokiku а ты знаешь какие марки самые дорогие у филателистов? :D
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options Страницы: (2) [1] 2