Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 1972. Trilogy, 2005 K2HD 24Bit Remaster VICP-63174
 Отправлено: 20-05-2007, 22:42 (post 1, #751069)

риполов-любитель

Рейтинг:0%-----
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy 1972
Артист: Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Альбом: Trilogy 1972, 2005
Издатель: Victor / VICP-63174
Жанр: Prog-Rock/ Art Rock.....
Формат файла: eac-cue-log-wv-scans-iso
Ссылка: CD 49 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia

thanks to my friends :)

TRACKLIST
1. Endless Enigma, Pt. 1
2. Fugue
3. Endless Enigma, Pt. 2
4. From the Beginning
5. Sheriff
6. Hoedown
7. Trilogy
8. Living Sin
9. Abaddon's Bolero

user posted imageuser posted image

GREAT ELP DISC!, December 31, 2001
By Samhot (Star Land)
Trilogy finds ELP at a more harnessed, yet still experimental and progressive format, as this offering is not as harsh and abrasive sounding as Pictures at an Exhibition. It seems more clean, crisp and refined, yet still encompassing the complex and manic keyboard flourishes of Keith Emerson. It also has the more elegant Greg Lake pieces (In The Beginning), and Carl Palmer's fabulous drumming. You get quirky numbers like The Sheriff, which features a crazed, yet humorous piano solo what I would describe as "wild west ragtime" at the end. Man, Keith Emerson can play the hell out of his instrument. Hoedown, if you remember the "Beef, it's what's for dinner" commercial, then you'll know this is a unique remake of a classical piece. This one is a more rocked up version. Trilogy is one of the prog-rock epics on the disc. It almost has a latin-like feel to it in the way Greg Lake delivers his vocals against Keith's synths and the percussion used in the last few minutes. Living Sin is a great tune. My only complaint is the annoying dark-pitched vocals. Abaddon's Bolero is a synth experiment and is all instrumental clocking in at 8 minutes. And it all starts out with The Endless Enigma, a 10 minute prog fest spread across the first three tracks. This is my favorite from the disc. This truly has some creepy parts in it. Not the least of it is brought on by Keith Emerson's synths. It truly has a creepy last second synth echo that you just can't get out of your head, at least for me...

Пожалуйста найдите секундочку на то, чтобы поблагодарить релизера за его работу, нажмите кнопку 'Спасибо'
Следующие пользователи сказали 'Спасибо!': xaup, Easy Rider, Gyula, yury_usa, Swipe, kokiku, ns38, jayg, Pavelgraf, der spunk, Lurker, Pr3ss, ArCanon, azur
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 21-05-2007, 19:36 (post 2, #751276)

Pro Member

Не уж-то лучше MFSL?! :-)
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 21-05-2007, 20:54 (post 3, #751296)

риполов-любитель

runo
последний раз предлагаю :actu: - нажми в обоих вариантах на кнопку Source Direct, заслушай и нам расcкажи, положив руку на соответствующий орган :laugh:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options