Pages: (2) 1 [2] ( Show unread post )

Frederic Chopin - Ballades and Scherzos - 1959 Arthur Rubinstein, 2004 RCA Living Stereo SACD 2.1 to MLP 2.1 96kHz 24bit
 Posted: 26-07-2006, 19:37 (post 1, #633483)

Advanced

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Arthur Rubinstein - The Chopin Ballades and Scherzos 1959
Артист: Arthur Rubinstein
Альбом: The Chopin Ballades and Scherzos 1959, 2004
Жанр: Classical music
Формат файла: MLP 2.1 96/24-scans-rar
Ссылка: CD 92 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
продолжаем опыты по получению СУПЕР звука из SACD :)
и хотя здесь только 3 канала, но эффект поразительный :punk:
музыка, исполнение, запись 1959-го года... эх, не пожалей 2,5гига места, скачай, запиши ДВД-Аудио... и наслаждайся! :music: :wub:

tns to my friends! :hi:

user posted image

Great performances and sound, November 27, 2004
Reviewer: M. DEBELLIS "debell76" (New York, NY USA)
[I]Highly recommended. Rubinstein's performances of the Ballades are lyrical, and the Scherzos exciting. The difference with previous issues is the SACD sound, which adds just that much more realism, the sense that the sound is "truer." A wonderful disc both artistically and sonically[/I].

user posted image

As Good As It Gets, March 23, 2006
Reviewer: Hank Drake (Cleveland, OH United States)
[I]Rubinstein was in his prime when these versions of the Chopin Ballades and Scherzos were recorded in 1959. Curiously, although this was his third version of the Scherzos, he had never before recorded the Ballades.
Rubinstein was temperamentally well suited to these works, moreso than in the Mazurkas and Preludes. The narrative aspect of the Ballades suited his intuitive sense of structure well. At this point in his career, Rubinstein had known these pieces for six decades. It is no wonder, therefore, that he performs them more convincingly than, say, Kissin does on his recent recording.
The Scherzos are outright virtuoso works. Rubinstein would occasionally perform all four in concert, back-to-back. Any other pianist would have been exhasted by the effort. Not Rubinstein, who posessed a seemingly inexaustable reserve of energy. The pianist is just as on top of these pieces, technically, as any of his colleagues, and much more attuned to them musically.
The sound, made from original three channel tapes produced by RCA's legendary Jack Pfeiffer, is spectacular in this new SACD edition--sounding every bit as lifelike as the best of today's digital recordings.
This is the one to get![/I]

user posted image
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Brenda, Uzaren, vytasas, pepek, bambu
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-03-2007, 08:32 (post 16, #723065)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-05-2010, 09:53 (post 17, #963227)

Group: Members
а мог бы кто нибудь перевыложить этот диск в торренте? очень хочется послушать рубинштейна в хорошей записи...
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]