> Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters - Grateful Heart :Blues &, EAC+APE - Bullseye Records - Guitar Jazz -Blues
 Posted: 08-02-2005, 00:49 (post 1, #355171)

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Артист: Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters
Альбом: Grateful Heart :Blues & Ballads, 1996
Жанр: Guitar Jazz -Blues
Формат файла: EAC+APE
Ссылка: CD 9 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey

Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters

Grateful Heart - Blues & Ballads

01. Alabama [0:02:51.00]
02. Ice Cream Man [0:08:51.40]
03. Drown In My Own Tears [0:06:45.52]
04. Still Soul Searching [0:03:17.35]
05. Skyman [0:08:33.58]
06. Welcome Home [0:06:47.35]
07. For Abby [0:07:14.10]
08. Isabella [0:09:00.37]
09. Little Flower [0:07:11.65]
10. Soundcheck [0:03:48.03]
11. Mr. B.K. [0:05:25.37]
12. Song for a Sun [0:06:36.73]

Label:Bullseye Records

Compression:EAC+APE

Genre:Halfway between the jazz and the blues. :rolleyes: :D

Covers.Front,back,inner and cd label.

Size:365.27 MB

Notes:Well, this is not a straight jazz cd or a straight blues cd.It´s somewhere between the two.I have to confess that i´m not a guitar jazz fan,but i like this cd like no many others.The blending with the guitar of Ronnie,the superior sax of Newman,and the piano of and B3 organ of Katz makes this something to remember.
To complet this magnificent mix theres a prodution and recording that makes your jaw drop.The resolution of the instruments is amazing and you almost can hear the musicians play in your living room.The deepness of the stage,the sensation that all are in the right places is maybe the result of the experience that Ronnie brought when he records to Audioquest.
Blues cd of the year to Downbeat Magazine in 1996.A must have.Miss at your own risk.Higly recommended.

This is the best and most important album by Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters. I say this because it is the first album that truly moves his music into the jazz genre'. Earl's playing is melodically beautiful, well improvised although structured in the end. The B-3 sound melded with David"Fathead" Newman's tenor saxophone takes you on a journey into spirituality. If this album doesn't chase away the blues, there may be no hope for you... Make this cd a must have. My highest recommendation. Also check out "Colour of Love", Earl's follow-up to this disc and Blue Note records debut.

This album represents a wonderful blending of blues and jazz, with superb musicianship and a great production. Mellow, moody, and moving, Earl is the star but he allows plenty of space for sax and keyboards to take center stage in turn. This is an album of instrumentals, and as the title suggests, it has a relaxed atmosphere that demands deep engagement with the listener. When I play this cd I just get drawn in and find myself grooving silently with it.  
I play guitar so I really love listening to Earl's delicate touch, but this is not an album for muso's where competence replaces emotion. In fact it is the exact opposite - being soulful and engaging. I find that everyone I play this album to has the same reaction -- 'what is that? - it's beautiful' -especially people who think they do not like jazz. As an earlier reviewer said, I also give this a gift to people - as Earl seems to have given us this music as a reminder of how special life can be, and it seems appropriate to pass this on.  
Earl has been though some tough times with addiction and this album represents a cleansing and a new found appreciation for life. If ever music could communicate such feelings, I think this album does. Treat yourself to a reminder of what music can do for us - this is special.

PM Email Poster Users Website MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2005, 01:36 (post 2, #355191)

Thanks, JamesBrown. RE is a great guitar player. I don't know this particular CD, but if it's as good as some other I know, it's positively a >>click<<!

Brenda

Выдающийся гитарист. Диск мне не знаком, но знаю 2-3 других, и думаю, что надо качать, даже КАЧАТЬ!

Brenda
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2005, 02:02 (post 3, #355204)

It seems to be a really great album... Thank you for other jewel like this !

See you !!
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2005, 02:47 (post 4, #355215)

I have a complain book.If you are not satisfied with it, just sign the book. :D
You gonna like it.Believe me.I wait for your opinion after the :music:
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2005, 03:41 (post 5, #355229)

I'm sure it will like me... all your releases I've download were great... now I was remeber one of your best works...

Abdullah.Ibrahim.Trio.Cape.Town.Revisited.EAC.APE.JBrown.2005.rar 8 clicks

Awesome trio ! Do you have more A. Ibrahim albums ? Many thanks, JBrown!

See you !
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2005, 04:26 (post 6, #355237)

Yes ,i have more 2.A best of and i believe Damara Blue or something like this.I will release it in the future.Cape Town revisited is awesome.I keep coming to it lots of times.It´s like an addiction.Terrific and joyfull jazz.

This post has been edited by JamesBrown on 08-02-2005, 04:27
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-02-2005, 09:05 (post 7, #355279)

Медведь-потаскун

Group: Prestige
Спасибо! :)
PM Email Poster Shared files ICQ
Top Bottom
 Posted: 12-02-2005, 16:32 (post 8, #357552)

Advanced

There is no full source for this file :(
PM Email Poster Users Website
Top Bottom
 Posted: 12-02-2005, 18:31 (post 9, #357598)

QUOTE (Dotsik @ 12-02-2005, 12:32)
There is no full source for this file  :(

Будет, будет, это из-за португальских ограничений. JamesBrown писал об этом. Его (и полный источник) видно только ночью.

Brenda
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 12-02-2005, 19:35 (post 10, #357628)

Will be, will be, it because of the Portuguese restrictions. JamesBrown wrote about it. It (and a full source) it is visible only at night.

You said it all Brenda, and i believe you used a translator,because the russian translation to english is so understandable. :D

By the moment i am giving a slot connection to a russian user.
Because the connection seems stable i believe that today or tomorrow the file will be complete outside Portugal.

If anyone want to help ,please add this file.Because the file is not complete,and i never saw a complete source, i can upload outside Portugal.
I will try to explain.Our mod cut the foreign ip´s(not portuguese).but because the file is not complete i had already open the filter to it.Regarding that ,i can upload to foreign countrys trought this file.When you have my releases and you can choose ,you just change to the one you want.

This is the file.

Ana.Caram.Rio.After.Dark.Chesky.Records.EAC.MPC.Q7.by.DIBI.[www.mpc-donkey.net].rar 0 clicks

This is not complete and there is no complete sources.Then, when you finish downloading the 84.66 MB that are available, and you have another file released by me, you can change to it.It´s a litlle trick to avoid the filtering and works good.It´s not easy to explain.Hope you got it.
Top Bottom
Topic Options