Nirvana - 1993 In Utero, MFSL UDCD-690 золотишко :)
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 01:41 (post 1, #592611)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Nirvana - In Utero
Артист: Nirvana
Альбом: In Utero, 1993, remastered 1997
Жанр: Hard Rock & Metal
Формат файла: EAC/FLAC(tracks-->cdimage)/CUE/LOG/SCANS
Ссылка: CD 1 131 clicks
Ссылка: CD 2
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent
Примечание: еще немного нирваны :)

:wub: :wub: :music: :music:

PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 01:41 (post 2, #592612)

меломан

thanks to my friends :wub:

Nirvana - 1993 In Utero
MFSL Gold UDCD-690 1997 remastered

user posted image

by server_alliance

user posted image

Tracklist
1. Serve The Servants
2. Scentless Apprentice
3. Heart-Shaped Box
4. Rape Me
5. Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle
6. Dumb
7. Very Ape
8. Milk It
9. Pennyroyal Tea
10. Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
11. tourette's
12. All Apologies

user posted image

Review
"Amazon.com
Overwhelmed by sudden success, Nirvana promised to take a harsher, more abrasive route on their second major-label release. Enlisting Chicago-based noise maven Steve Albini (of Big Black fame), Kurt Cobain and company succeeded in producing a record that was violent, disillusioned, and deeply moving. Every song reads like a commentary on the cost of fame ("Serve the Servants") and the unhealthy relationship between performer and fan ("Milk It"). Of course, they might all simply be about Courtney Love. Gossip aside, there is no denying the sheer power of Cobain's songwriting, his singing, and the band's amazing, visceral power. Cobain even manages a John Lennon-like mantra at the end of the heart-wrenching "All Apologies." "All in all is all we are," he intones repeatedly, only for Cobain that's no consolation. --Percy Keegan

user posted image

"Serve The Servants" opens the album in grand style with a loud and abrasive beat with a wonderful melody. The song's most striking line is, "I tried hard to have a father, but instead I had a dad." This deep-cutting line refers to Kurt's father who deserted him when he was a child. "Scentless Apprentice" builds the album's aggression up even more, in one of the hardest rocking anthems the band ever recorded. This was one of the first times the band all shared writing kudos on a song instead of just Kurt. However, Kurt completely steals the song with his tortured yelp, "Go away!" throughout the chorus. The disturbing and manic verses refer to a book that Kurt read on a murdering perfume psycho.

The album's lead single, "Heart-Shaped Box," is up next and easily towers as one of the greatest rock songs ever recorded. The production and vocals are on to top form here, complete with a visually stunning video (based on Kurt's dreams, apparently) and some genius lyrics such as, "Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back." Perhaps the album's most controversial song, "Rape Me," follows. This is easily one of the best songs on the album in which Kurt sings of rape as a metaphor for his emotional torture. The violence contained within the song makes it a song you simply cannot ignore.

"Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle" is a fantastic song with a subdued intro that just rages out into a massive and loud assault on the ears. The lyrics, the arrangement, the vocals and the instruments are all superb - hell, even the title of the song is genius. "Dumb" is the first truly tranquil song on the album. There are no harsh vocals or lyrics here, everything is laid-back, but underneath lies disturbing images which can be seen through the lyrics, "My heart is broke, but I have some glue. Help me inhale, and mend it with you." The addition of the cello also makes this one of the most beautiful songs you are ever likely to hear, even if it was three years old at the time of this album's release.

"Very Ape" is perhaps the worst song on the album, but it doesn't even last two minutes so it doesn't really matter. It's still a good composition, however, but serves as more of an interlude. "Milk It" is one of the best songs on the album and has some amazing lyrics. I love the way Kurt screams his chorus, "Doll steak! Test meat!" which is then followed by "Look on the bright side is suicide. Lost eyesight I'm on your side. Angel left wing, right wing, broken wing. Lack of iron and/or sleeping." Here so much can be deciphered about Kurt's tumultuous state of mind at the time of writing and recording.

"Pennyroyal Tea" is an extremely heartbreaking song, not so much for the lyrical content, but in the way Kurt almost cries his chorus with so much emotion and the instrumental halfway through. A fantastic song, and an utter classic. "Radio Friendly Unit Shifter" is one of my favourite songs on the album, despite what others may think. I love the way it starts off, so loud and shocking, before breaking out with a twisted and head-banging beat that only gets better as the song continues. Kurt's vocals are so full of hate towards himself and the way he keep questioning "What is wrong with me?" is just almost unlistenable.

"Tourette's" is the funniest track on the album. The title of the song is a condition which causes people to suddenly blurt out any noise or cuss-word that comes to mind, and suddenly we have Kurt just screaming and babbling a load of nonsense, but of course, in the best way possible. And then the album finally closes with "All Apologies." One of Nirvana's finest ever songs, it represents a man so hard on himself it makes almost unbearable listening.

OVERALL GRADE: 10/10

user posted image

:drag:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 05:04 (post 3, #592657)

меломан

"панорамные" сканы выложил тут:
http://rapidshare.de/files/19102241/panoramas.rar.html
:D
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 05:49 (post 4, #592681)

меломан

добавлена торрент-ссылка! :D
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 05:55 (post 5, #592686)

The Ace of Spades

Group: Members
:punk: :punk: :punk:
:hi: :hi: :hi:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 07:14 (post 6, #592698)

Герой Асфальта
Group: Roots
Group: Roots
Спасибо, порадовал! :D
PM Email Poster Users Website ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 13:43 (post 7, #592820)

user posted image
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 28-04-2006, 23:32 (post 8, #593126)

Superman

Юра жжот!!!
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 29-04-2006, 13:47 (post 9, #593382)

ПоЧитатель НетЛаба

:punk: :lol: :punk:
:punk: :wink: :punk:
PM Email Poster ICQ
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-05-2006, 21:05 (post 10, #594573)

спасибо
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 01-05-2006, 22:27 (post 11, #594633)

И от меня спасибо
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 08-05-2006, 02:01 (post 12, #597841)

Junior

PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options