Arthur Fiedler and Boston Pops Orchestra - Hi-Fi Fiedler, 2005 Living Stereo SACD hybrid
 Posted: 22-11-2006, 03:37 (post 1, #679930)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Arthur Fiedler and Boston Pops Orchestra - Hi-Fi Fiedler
Артист: Arthur Fiedler and Boston Pops Orchestra
Альбом: Hi-Fi Fiedler, 2005
Жанр: Classical, Orchestral Music
Формат файла: eac-cue-log-wv-scans-iso
Ссылка 1: ISO 87 clicks
Ссылка 2: WV 87 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Примечание: название говорит за себя :)

спасибо всем друзьям за постоянную помощь! :D:

Arthur Fiedler and Boston Pops Orchestra
Hi-Fi Fiedler
Living Stereo SACD Hybrid

by server_alliance

cue & log tagged within, scans are inside

user posted image

Another Example of Fiedler's Magic and Musicianship, October 14, 2005
Reviewer: Timothy Kearney (TOP 500 REVIEWER) (Roslindale, MA United States)
The woman who lives next to the house where I grew up has a scratched copy of the LP version of HI-FI FIEDLER. I know this because she lent it to me if I promised to be very careful. I was just developing an interest in classical music and she thought I would enjoy it. She was correct. I listened to it over and over again. I put it on my father's stereo, something I could only do when my parents were not home, took out a magic wand or some similar stick from my sister's toy chest, became Arthur Fielder and conducted the legendary Boston Pops Orchestra as the music emanated from the speakers. I thought I was alone in the house because I'd never want anyone to see this spectacle, but my younger brother was lurking behind me as I finished "conducting" the march from "Le Coq d'Or." I guess I decided the orchestra needed some extra practice and picked up the needle to play the march again. My brother startled me and the end result, I scratched the record and the needle kept getting stuck at the end of the march. When I returned the recording and asked my neighbor if she knew it had a small scratch, she nicely told me it did not and from that point on, anytime I listened to recordings from her collection, I listened to them at her house and she controlled the phonograph.

Obviously I purchased this recording for nostalgic reasons, but each time I listen to it, I gain a new appreciation for Fiedler. As a Bostonian, I always acknowledged him as a revered cultural icon, but he took music seriously, and his recordings offered listeners a taste of the variety of great music available. One could argue that larger symphony orchestras under the direction of conductors such as Solti and Karajan offer fuller sounding renditions of these works, but listeners can detect Fiedler's love and his belief in the importance of these works in his interpretations. I think that it can be argued that Fiedler's conducting of Tchaikovsky's "March Slave" is one of the best versions of this work available (he loved Tchaikovsky's music), his vigorous interpretation of the overture to "William Tell" is exciting, and he's largely responsible for the popularity of both Charbrier's "Espana" and the music from "Le Coq d'Or." Perhaps this is why this recording, as well as so many other Fiedler recordings, have been reissued and seem to stand the test of time. I listen to it to bring up memories, but I also share it with young people to introduce them to classical music.

Enjoy!

user posted image

Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': OlCh, Гордый, runo, sorrow53, Pr3ss, hoboist, Arzy
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 22-11-2006, 18:32 (post 2, #680122)

Pro Member

Group: Members
Сегодня докачал и послушал!

Это ПРОСТО СУПЕР!!!!
Звук просто улет! Все, теперь собираю серию Living Stereo! :-)
Для 1956 года уровень записи просто НЕРЕАЛЬНЫЙ!!!

Спасибо, Юр, просто отличный релиз! :band:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
   Posted: 01-07-2009, 06:59 (post 3, #902215)

HAVE ANY RESOUCE TO DOWNLOAD
THANKS
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 03-07-2009, 17:06 (post 4, #902767)

Спасибо большое!
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options