Loggins & Messina - Full Sail (1973), MFSL Gold UDCD 733
 Posted: 17-10-2008, 02:18 (post 1, #860991)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Loggins & Messina - Full Sail
Артист: Loggins & Messina
Альбом: Full Sail, 1973
Издатель: MFSL Gold / UDCD 733
Жанр: Soft Rock
Формат файла: wv.iso.wv (NL+0801)
Ссылка 1: CD 1 126 clicks
Ссылка 2: CD 2
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent
Примечание: пополняем коллекцию MFSL :)
TRACKLIST
1. Lahaina
2. Travelin' Blues
3. My Music
4. A Love Song
5. You Need A Man/Coming To You
6. Watching The River Run
7. Pathway To Glory
8. Didn't I Know You When
9. Sailin' The Wind

SPOILER (EAC Log)

SPOILER (AccurateRip)
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': ns38, nikanuf, kokiku, LinkoManija, BioS, KSS_DIGGER, TeroRero, Gwelgoth, Amaz0ne, i_demidov, LF_, alex27, illario, bertox, jktu_p, arizonadream
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-10-2008, 02:18 (post 2, #860992)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
thanks to my friends! :D:

SPOILER (back cover)

Review (AMG)
This is every inch a follow-up to Loggins & Messina, including a '50s rock & roll pastiche in the style of "Your Mama Don't Dance" called "My Music" that hit number 16 as a single. Other notable material included Jim Messina's island-rock anthem "Lahaina" and one of Kenny Loggins' sensitive but generic ballads, typically called "A Love Song." But then, the charm of L&M was that they could get away with something this sappy. Balance is the key to L&M albums, and it's the chief talent (among many) that producer Messina brings to them. Here, as on L&M's first two albums, he achieves a musical flow that's exhilarating, and the record is only denied a "finest" rating because the quality of the songwriting doesn't quite match those LPs.
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options