Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 ''Pathetique'' - 1955. Pierre Monteux - Boston SO, 2004. RCA Living Stereo. DSD Remaster
 Posted: 22-03-2006, 21:52 (post 1, #572368)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Boston Symphony Orchestra - Pierre Monteux Conducting - Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 in B Minor, Op. 74
Артист: Pierre Monteux - Boston Symphony Orchestra
Альбом: Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 in B Minor, Op. 74 ''Pathetique'', 2004
Издатель: RCA Living Stereo / 82876 61397-2
Жанр: Classical in Super Sound
Формат файла: eac-log-cue-flac-rar, scans-rar
Ссылка 1: CD ed2k 90 clicks
Ссылка 2: scans 56 clicks
Ссылка 3: torrent
Нахождение: eDonkey/torrent

:D
thanks to my friends :)
TRACKLIST
1. Symphony #6, Pathetique: Adagio - Allegro non Troppo . .17:43
2. Symphony #6, Pathetique: Allegro con Grazia . . . . . . .7:36
3. Symphony #6, Pathetique: Allegro Molto Vivace . . . . . .9:37
4. Symphony #6, Pathetique: Adagio Lamentoso-Andante. . . .10:12
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 22-03-2006, 21:52 (post 2, #572369)

риполов-любитель

user posted image

You could be sorry!, March 11, 2006
Reviewer: V. Arni "Ipsofacto" (New Delhi, India)
I have always looked forward to the reissues of the RCA Living Stereo series after their remastering. Many of the LPs of this series were superb in their time. Played as a CD (I do not yet have an SACD player),the sound of this Hybrid recording should have been very good, particularly with remastering; but the sound is dull. Very dull. Not a patch on Hybrid Cds that are on the Mercury Living Presence label. Besides the recording aspect, the tempii are very slow, lethargic. There is no tension of the 'tragic' symphony that is so poignant in Toscanini. Pierre Monteux (1875-1964) who led BSO in the 1920s, made this recording in 1953! . Also, I cannot believe that recording engineers in 1953 - when LPs themselves were relatively new media - sought to capture stereophonic sound. The use of microphones must have been for a binaural recording meant for headphones or for two-track 'stereo' LPs (which never worked properly ever!). If you are into music of that era of great conductors get Toscanini's 6th/NBC Symphony - the gold standard!

well, Mr V. Arni, but! :
user posted image
and:
Monteux's Magnificent Pathetique is Back!, February 25, 2005
Reviewer: Michael B. Richman (Portland, Maine USA)
Finally Pierre Monteux and the Boston Symphony Orchestra's magnificent 1955 golden age stereo performance of Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6 receives its rightful reissue. For too long RCA/BMG has placed the spotlight on the Reiner, Ormandy and Munch accounts of this work, making them the "Pathetique" representatives of choice for earlier "Living Stereo," "Basic 100" and other budget-line series respectively. In all fairness, all three are quite good, and this Monteux 6th has been available on CD previously, with the composer's 4th and 5th Symphonies on a two-disc set in the now out-of-print "Monteux Edition" volumes. But here, the first recording Monteux made in Boston gets the star treatment it deserves for its 50th Anniversary. I've only picked up a few of these new "Living Stereo" SACD Hybrids, but even on my decent stereo system (HK amp, Denon CD, Bose & Klipsch Spks) I can really tell a difference in sound separation and clarity. And last but certainly not least, thank you BMG for making these Hybrids so affordable!

SPOILER!

PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 29-03-2006, 23:30 (post 3, #576832)

Pro Member

Group: Members
Спасибо!
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 05-05-2006, 13:28 (post 4, #596533)

Group: Members
Cnacu6o!!!
Это точно Super Sound :beer:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 30-08-2007, 11:52 (post 5, #775572)

риполов-любитель

добавлен полный комплект обложек :punk:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 02-02-2008, 10:18 (post 6, #816582)

риполов-любитель

и ссылка на торрент :drag:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options