Chris Farlowe - At Rockpalast (2006), Звук - просто сказка!
 Posted: 12-10-2010, 12:35 (post 1, #986575)

proRock
Group: Netlab Soldier
Warn:0%-----
Chris Farlowe - At Rockpalast
Артист: Chris Farlowe
Альбом: At Rockpalast, 2006
Издатель: in-akustik / INAK 9077 CD
Жанр: Blues Rock
Формат файла: NL+
Ссылка: CD 63 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Релиз-группа: Group Icon
Примечание: Михаил, просил очень Криса. Вот он!
TRACKLIST
 1. Blues As Blues Can Get (5:37)
 2. I'll Sing The Blues For You (7:12)
 3. I Don't Want To Sing The Blues No More (3:59)
 4. Handbags & Gladrags (6:03)
 5. Piece Of Mind (5:26)
 6. Lovin' Arms (4:27)
 7. Ain't No Big Deal On You (5:18)
 8. Tough On Me, Tough On You (7:33)
 9. Out Of Time (4:36)
10. Miss You Fever (6:40)
11. All Or Nothing (3:58)
12. Rock'n'roll Soldier (5:55)

Review: by Bruce Eder
More than 40 years into his career, Chris Farlowe proves he can still deliver a superb show with this live performance, running just over an hour, that captures the '60s/'70s U.K. soul legend near top form. Farlowe is still a soul shouter with the best of them, even if he has to make a few concessions to the calendar at age 66. The key to his success, ranging through material from across his history (including one original, "I Don't Want to Sing the Blues No More"), is that his voice has held up, and he still feels the music inside. And some of the songs represented here, such as "Out of Time," actually work better than they did in their original recordings -- Farlowe has, fortunately, outlived the worst excesses of some of the periods in which he recorded, and has lived to put down updated (and upgraded) renditions of various chunks of his history, with a solid lean and mean band. Here we get to hear Farlowe's voice unadulterated by the inclinations of various producers and engineers with whom he's worked in the distant past, and that's still mighty impressive. That he's never received the level of international recognition enjoyed by rivals such as Eric Burdon is a situation that might amaze those who hear this CD. It's a great account of his latter-day capabilities, and actually not a bad way to start discovering Farlowe's singing.

SPOILER (EAC LOG)
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': taurus66, mitay, dynamics, Michael2000, arizonadream, shatterhand, Arzo, Kocegub, adjonja, borisrad, ArCanon, errny, BioS, blade2k, phiv, doremi, azur
PM
Top Bottom
   Posted: 12-10-2010, 12:41 (post 2, #986577)

proRock
Если Вас интересует ещё, что-то в этом ключе, то там -----> Topic Link: Chris Farlowe - Hotel Eingang (2008) :hi:
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 12-10-2010, 13:50 (post 3, #986586)

Уже не тот, совсем не тот...
Михаил, просил очень Криса. Вот он!

:beer: , дружище.
PM Email Poster Integrity Messenger IM ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
Topic Options