Pages: (5) 1 2 3 [4] 5  ( Show unread post )

> шара-дот-ком пропал, кто-нить что знает?
 Posted: 17-03-2004, 19:16 (post 46, #240533)

Hand of Doom
Group: Roots
Да тут на самом деле всегда одно и тоже - 4 или 5 лет мутузили чувака, который "сломал" ДВД защиту - признали невиновным. Может и тут через 5 лет признают невиновным - только кому через 5 лет это будет надо?
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-03-2004, 20:58 (post 47, #240557)

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Беженцев с sharereactor можно найти на ShareConnector
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 06-04-2004, 20:03 (post 48, #247072)

Kwizatz Haderach
Group: Netlab Soldier
вот что я нашел на jigle.com/
2004/03/18 -- Update  
This morning I received e-Mail from SimonMoon, letting me know that he's basically doing all right. He now is free again to talk with me, but that does not apply to the rest of you, as far as I know. I asked him how to go about all your questions about donations for his case, here it goes:  
Concerning donations for SimonMoon  Basically, he doesn't think that this is such a good idea at the moment.  
However, if you still feel you should donate something, you're free to transfer with PayPal to donate@sharereactor.com but ONLY there! This is really important that you do not transfer your money to any other account or funding initiative, those are inofficial, ONLY the PayPal account is OFFICIAL!  
He asked me to tell you one more thing: please consider that a few large donations are much easier to handle than loads of tiny ones when if it comes to fair refunding (after covering the lawyers costs) across all those who donated. Therefore, he would be most happy to receive larger donations from companies or institutions.      In his e-Mail, he also asked me to put my service back online! I shouldn't worry about any costs on his side and all that (he's just so nice), but no, Jigle won't continue, it's closed.  
Christian (melange@jigle.com).  
PM ICQ Yahoo MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-04-2004, 18:57 (post 49, #247993)

Hand of Doom
Official Statement from a former ShareReactor member

As you might have noticed, the last week has been quite interesting for all of us on the former sharereactor.com irc channel. Last week i had a couple of nice men visitting me , arriving early wednesday the 17th in their black suits , carrying only their briefcases and a paper telling them that it was ok that they entered my premises. Once they were inside i got told my rights, and were asked to sit quietly on a chair in a corner of my livingroom. Sitting there watching them disassembling my livingroom , removing my computers, monitors, and basically everything related to it, and carrying it into their Peugeot 306's, all white (they dont even have taste !) was quite a surrealistic feeling. After 3 hours of non-stop violating of my home, i got transported to the local police office where i was first put in a cell, and then detained for questioning. They asked me everything about how sharereactor.com worked, what kind of movies and software we distributed and how we did it. Only thing i could tell them was that we only supplied people with links to the edonkey network. That i had released a "few" titles myself, and that i admitted what i did. So of course my attorneys have alot of work on their hands now.

Since this has happend a few days has gone by.I have put my life for considderation, and have found out that my family and friends are more important to me, than releasing titles, writing in various forums, and helping people on irc with their questions about SR. That is the reason im writing this now. People should know that there were a few hardworking people comitting themselves to make SR / Forum / Irc work , these people got nothing out of their trouble and were in it for the fun of it all. Now these people are being put to trial , will be sued for every dime they have , until they break down and turn against their friends. I for one will not do so. I have told the police everything I did. Everything that i could tell them about my own person. What happend on SR irc, and the forum could only be a case between the SR website owner and the Swiss police, not others.

I hope that SR will once again rise from the grave and maybe establish itself as a serious - LEGAL - website once again. This IS possible and i hope that everyone that reads this letter will help and encourage Simon Moon to rebuild his site once he is able to bring the website back up. I for one will give my support, ofcourse this time under strict rules that the website ONLY consists of links to legally distributed software (shareware, freeware etc.)

With best wishes and hopes from

Aero
взято с http://forum.bucktv.net/viewtopic.php?p=32591
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-04-2004, 20:09 (post 50, #248021)

freeman
Group: Global Moders
И что.. все? п...ц?
PM Email Poster Users Website ICQ
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-04-2004, 20:14 (post 51, #248023)

Сварливый Мозг Клуба
- Ты кто?
- Я пи...ц.
- Ну и что?
- Ну и все.
(с)
PM Email Poster ICQ AOL MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 10-04-2004, 01:33 (post 52, #248157)

Kwizatz Haderach
а по-моему, совсем не смешно.
PM ICQ Yahoo MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 13:47 (post 53, #248597)

freeman
вот и я об этом

ЛФ - твои коментарии?
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 14:15 (post 54, #248608)

Старый пессимист

Group: Prestige
Оно, скорее, даже грустно..
Человека мурыжат, сайт закрыт...
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 17:24 (post 55, #248690)

Visionary

Group: Members
А что LF smile.gif , LF уже давно понял, что адвокаты и суды полная фигня - киллеры лучше. Крутая "крыша" лучший друг муловода. newest/laugh.gif
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 17:31 (post 56, #248696)

Паэд-биздельнег

Нет, всё это безусловно грустно и однозначно печально, но... Как с НетЛабом-то? В смысле, нет ли для него подобной опасности?
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 20:59 (post 57, #248762)

freeman
тут самый главный вопрос - как выходят на людей?
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 21:22 (post 58, #248766)

Сварливый Мозг Клуба
Laborant, это зависит от того, чем человек занимается. Если он только пишет на форум, то выследить его сложно. А если он держит сервер, то намного легче. Но даже то "сложно", оно не столько сложно, сколько "не сразу". Ну, и доказывать что-то гораздо сложнее. У нас тут типа свобода слова. Писать могу все, что хочу. А то, что по тому линку кто-то смог варез скачать - так это не мое дело smile.gif Главное, чтобы не от меня качал.

P.S. Тебя через whois e2k.ru найти легче легкого, если тебя этот вопрос интересует.
PM Email Poster ICQ AOL MSN
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 21:45 (post 59, #248773)

freeman
а я знаю, только меня пока это меньше всего волнует... пусть докажут, что я активно распространяю фильмы и музыку и все это сидя на модеме smile.gif
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-04-2004, 21:54 (post 60, #248775)

Иной

QUOTE (laborant @ 11-04-2004, 13:45)
а я знаю, только меня пока это меньше всего волнует... пусть докажут, что я активно распространяю фильмы и музыку и все это сидя на модеме smile.gif

значит с работы распространяешь newest/laugh.gif
PM ICQ
Top Bottom
Topic Options Pages: (5) 1 2 3 [4] 5