> Fleetwood Mac - 1999 Complete Blue Horizon Sessions CD2, Mr. Wonderful. 1968
 Posted: 21-09-2004, 00:02 (post 1, #302716)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
Артист: Fleetwood Mac
Альбом: Complete Blue Horizon Sessions. Mr. Wonderful. 1968, 1999
Жанр: Blues
Формат файла: eac-cue-log-flac-jpg-rar
Ссылка: CD 33 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Опять же - Fleetwood Mac оригинал :D
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-09-2004, 00:02 (post 2, #302717)

риполов-любитель

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Biography by Stephen Thomas Erlewine
While most bands undergo a number of changes over the course of their career, few groups experienced such radical stylistic changes as Fleetwood Mac. Initially conceived as a hard-edged British blues combo in the late '60s, the band gradually evolved into a polished pop/rock act over the course of a decade. Throughout all of their incarnations, the only consistent members of Fleetwood Mac were drummer Mick Fleetwood and bassist John McVie — the rhythm section who provided the band with its name. ... Read More...
-----------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

Fleetwood Mac

The Complete Blue Horizon Sessions: 1967-1969

Review by Richie Unterberger
A six-CD set of everything Fleetwood Mac recorded for the British Blue Horizon label. Wait, you're saying, didn't they only do two albums for Blue Horizon before leaving the company in early 1969? True, but there were also the non-LP singles that comprised the bulk of the U.K. compilation The Pious Bird of Good Omen, the two albums of blues jams in Chicago that came out later in 1969, and the 1971 LP The Original Fleetwood Mac, comprised of early outtakes. Make each of those half-dozen LPs a CD, add some ... Read More
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

CD2: Fleetwood Mac. Mr. Wonderful. 1968

1 Stop Messin' Round Adams, Green 2:35
2 I've Lost My Baby Spencer 4:17
3 Rollin' Man Adams, Green 2:53
4 Dust My Broom James, Johnson 2:53
5 Love That Burns Adams, Green 5:04
6 Doctor Brown Brown, Glasco 3:46
7 Need Your Love Tonight Spencer 3:28
8 If You Be My Baby Adams, Green 3:53
9 Evenin' Boogie Spencer 2:42
10 Lazy Poker Blues Adams, Green 2:35
11 Coming Home James 2:41
12 Trying So Hard to Forget Adams, Green 4:50
13 Stop Messin' Round [#] Adams, Green 4:33
14 Stop Messin' Round [take] Adams, Green 2:50
15 I Held My Baby Last Night [#] James 4:27
16 Mystery Boogie [#]

Review by Richie Unterberger
Although it made number ten in the U.K., Fleetwood Mac's second album was a disappointment following their promising debut. So much of the record was routine blues that it could even be said that it represented something of a regression from the first LP, despite the enlistment of a horn section and pianist Christine Perfect (the future Christine McVie) to help on the sessions. In particular, the limits of Jeremy Spencer's potential for creative contribution were badly exposed, as the tracks that featured his songwriting and/or vocals were basic Elmore James covers or derivations. Peter Green, the band's major talent at this point, did not deliver original material on the level of the classic singles he would pen for the band in 1969, or even on the level of first-album standouts like "I Loved Another Woman." The best of the lot, perhaps, is "Love That Burns," with its mournful minor-key melody and sluggish, responsive horn lines. Mr. Wonderful, strangely, was not issued in the U.S., although about half the songs turned up on its stateside counterpart, English Rose, which was fleshed out with some standout late-'60s British singles and a few new tracks penned by Danny Kirwan (who joined the band after Mr. Wonderful was recorded).

eac-cue-flac-jpg-rar 361MB
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 11-10-2004, 17:31 (post 3, #309534)

Prostak

Group: Members
Ну скачал я The Pious Bird Of Good Omen (Blue Horizon box disc 3), ну и что?
Что это за flac такой и чем его открыть??? Первый раз столкнулся с такой петрушкой sad.gif Спасайте кто может, очень уж охота послушать newest/helpsmilie.gif
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 21-08-2005, 20:12 (post 4, #456862)

риполов-любитель

по просьбам трудящихся - перешариваем :p
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options