Def Leppard [2006] Hysteria [Deluxe Edition] [2CD], EAC+Flac - Hard Rock - Covers
   Posted: 15-11-2006, 11:02 (post 1, #677036)

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Def Leppard - Hysteria [Deluxe Edition]
Артист: Def Leppard
Альбом: Hysteria [Deluxe Edition], 2006
Жанр: Melodic Hard Rock
Формат файла: EAC+Flac
Ссылка: CD 20 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Package Date ...... : 12 November 2006
Created By ........ : [ShY] BeasT [WWR]
Ripping Software .. : Exact Audio Copy V0.95 prebeta 5
Codec ............. : Flac 1.1.2
Source ............ : Original CD
Read Mode ......... : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache
Archiver .......... : Winrar 3.51
Playing time: 78:39 + 66.25

Two CD deluxe edition of the UK hard rockers' classic 1987 album in a fold-out digipak housed within a clear slipcase. Disc One features the original album digitally remastered plus four tracks: 'Tear It Down', 'Ride Into The Sun' (1987 Re-recording), 'I Wanna Be Your Hero' and 'Ring Of Fire'. Disc Two is jam-packed with rarities including four tracks recorded Live in Holland, one track recorded Live in Denver, remixes of 'Animal', 'Pour Some Sugar On Me', 'Armageddon It', 'Excitable' and 'Rocket', plus 'Release Me'.

Tracklist
Disc 1
01. Women
02. Rocket
03. Animal
04. Love Bites
05. Pour Some Sugar on Me
06. Armageddon It
07. Gods of War
08. Don't Shoot Shotgun
09. Run Riot
10. Hysteria
11. Excitable
12. Love and Affection
13. Tear It Down
14. Ride into the Sun [1987 Re-recording]
15. I Wanna Be Your Hero
16. Ring of Fire

Disc 2
01. Elected [live]
02. Love and Affection [live]
03. Billy's Got a Gun [live]
04. Rock of the Ages Medley: Not Fade Away/My Generation/Radar Love/Come Toether / Whole Lotta Love [live]
05. Women [live]
06. Animal [Extended Version]
07. Pour Some Sugar on Me [Extended Version]
08. Armageddon It [the Nuclear Mix]
09. Excitable [Orgasmic Mix]
10. Rocket [the Lunar Mix]
11. Release Me [with Stumpus Maximus & The Good Ol` Boys]

Recorded at Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Holland; Windmill Lane Studio 2, Dublin, Ireland; Studio Des Dames, Paris, France.
Recording information: Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Holland (1987 - 1989).

Line Up
Joe Eliott : Lead Vocals
Steve Clark : Guitars
Phil Collen : Guitars
Rick Savage : Bass
Rick Allen : Drums

Additional personnel: The Bankrupt Brothers (background vocals)

Review
One of the Most Popular Albums in Rock History... Def Leppard's "Hysteria - Deluxe Edition" Adds Bonus Disc of Remixes, Studio and Live B-Sides to Remastered Original
Sixty-five million albums later and the hysteria continues for iconic rockers Def Leppard. With the band's latest album, "Yeah!," debuting in the Top 20 of Billboard's Top 200 Album Chart (marking the group's 10th consecutive Top 20 debut), and a sold-out tour that rocks America through November 19th, Def Leppard is now preparing to release a special edition of "Hysteria," the group's best-selling album and one of the pre-eminent rock albums in music history. The release celebrates the album's upcoming 20th anniversary with a two-CD "Hysteria - Deluxe Edition" (Bludgeon Riffola/Island/UMe), set for release on October 24, 2006.
Along with the original album, newly digitally re-mastered, "Hysteria - Deluxe Edition" adds 15 bonus tracks recorded around the time of the original 1987 release. The collection includes all five studio b-sides of the 7" singles, all five live b-sides issued on 7" and 12" (and later on CD singles), and all five extended remixes from 12" and CD singles. The packaging features all of the elements of the original album plus additional photos, single sleeve artwork, an essay by noted rock journalist David Fricke, and detailed discographical information. For Def Leppard fans, as well as rock fans in general, the "Hysteria - Deluxe Edition" offers the most complete presentation of the legendary album ever issued.
Since its debut, "Hysteria" has sold more than 18 million copies worldwide, including 12 times platinum in the U.S., making it one of the best-selling albums of all time and earning a prestigious Diamond Award in 1999. The Diamond Award recognizes sales of over 10 million, a feat not many bands and only a handful of British artists have been able to achieve (The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Elton John, Eric Clapton). The blockbuster album spawned six smash hits -- the Top 10s "Love Bites" (#1), "Pour Some Sugar On Me" (#2), "Armageddon It" (#3) and "Hysteria" (#10), and Top 20s "Rocket" (#12) and "Animal" (#19). Produced by the renowned Mutt Lange, "Hysteria" was a milestone that expanded the boundaries of the hard rock album by redefining pop and metal.
Disc One of the "Hysteria - Deluxe Edition" brings together the original album and the studio b-sides "Tear It Down," "Ride Into The Sun," "I Wanna Be Your Hero" and "Ring Of Fire." Disc Two collects the live b-sides "Elected," "Love And Affection," "Billy's Got A Gun" and the medley titled "Rock Of Ages" (which includes parts of the classic rock anthems "Not Fade Away," "My Generation," "Radar Love," "Come Together" and "Whole Lotta Love") -- all recorded in concert in Tilburg, Holland in July 1987 -- and also "Women," recorded live in Denver the following year. The remixes are extended versions of "Animal" and "Pour Some Sugar On Me"; The Nuclear Mix of "Armageddon It"; Orgasmic Mix of "Excitable"; and The Lunar Mix of "Rocket." Disc Two also features another studio b-side, a humorous version of "Release Me," credited to Stumpus Maximus & The Good Ol' Boys.
In addition to the release of the "Hysteria - Deluxe Edition," Def Leppard is in the midst of a national U.S. tour with Journey that has become one of the hottest tours of the summer and was recently extended to include an impressive third leg due to overwhelming demand from music fans across the nation. Tickets for the fall leg went on-sale in August with dates that will keep them on the road through November 19th. Both bands have teamed up with ILoveAllAccess.com to offer a variety of VIP ticket packages.

Log Files
Journal d'extraction EAC depuis 11. Novembre 2006, 0:20 pour CD
Def Leppard / Hysteria Deluxe Edition (1)

Lecteur utilisé : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-4163B Adapter: 0 ID: 1
Mode lecture : Sécurisé SANS C2, Flux précis, Cache désactivé
Correction Offset Ecriture : 48
Lecture étendue en Lead-In et Lead-Out : Non

Format de sortie utilisé : C:\Program Files\FLAC\flac.exe (Encodeur Définit par l'utilisateur )
32 kBit/s
Options de commande additionnelle : -6 -V -T "artist=%a" -T "title=%t" -T "album=%g" -T "date=%y" -T "tracknumber=%n" -T "genre=%m" -T "comment=EAC 0.9prebeta5 / FLAC 1.1.2" %s

Autres options :
Remplacer les samples manquants par du silence : Oui
Effacer les blocs silencieux situés en début et fin : Non
Interface ASPI externe installée

Propriétés Etats et Erreurs
Gammes sélectionnées
Nom fichier C:\My Music\Def Leppard [2006] Hysteria [DeLuxe Ed] by [ShY]BeasT@[WWR]\CD1Image.flac.wav

Niveau Max 98.8 %
qualité intervalle 100.0 %
CRC D62BD3C6
Copie Ok

Pas d'erreur apparue

Fin du rapport d'état

Journal d'extraction EAC depuis 10. Novembre 2006, 23:11 pour CD
Def Leppard / Hysteria Deluxe Edition (2)

Lecteur utilisé : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-4163B Adapter: 0 ID: 1
Mode lecture : Sécurisé SANS C2, Flux précis, Cache désactivé
Correction Offset Ecriture : 48
Lecture étendue en Lead-In et Lead-Out : Non

Format de sortie utilisé : C:\Program Files\FLAC\flac.exe (Encodeur Définit par l'utilisateur )
32 kBit/s
Options de commande additionnelle : -6 -V -T "artist=%a" -T "title=%t" -T "album=%g" -T "date=%y" -T "tracknumber=%n" -T "genre=%m" -T "comment=EAC 0.9prebeta5 / FLAC 1.1.2" %s

Autres options :
Remplacer les samples manquants par du silence : Oui
Effacer les blocs silencieux situés en début et fin : Non
Interface ASPI externe installée

Propriétés Etats et Erreurs
Gammes sélectionnées
Nom fichier C:\My Music\Def Leppard [2006] Hysteria [DeLuxe Ed] by [ShY]BeasT@[WWR]\CD2Image.flac.wav

Niveau Max 100.0 %
qualité intervalle 99.9 %
CRC BFD50D58
Copie Ok

Pas d'erreur apparue

Fin du rapport d'état

:band:
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Keykey, tygydym_horse, LF_, Masah, ViziV, DDB, Svarog74, PKStefan
PM Email Poster MSN
Top Bottom
Topic Options