The Flower Kings - 1995. Back In The World Of Adventures, 1999 IOMCD 051
 Posted: 11-02-2007, 18:04 (post 1, #712695)

риполов-любитель

Group: News makers
Warn:0%-----
The Flower Kings - Back In The World Of Adventures 1995
Артист: The Flower Kings
Альбом: Back In The World Of Adventures 1995, 1999
Издатель: InsideOut / IOMCD 051
Жанр: Prog-Rock.......
Формат файла: eac-cue-log-wv-scans-iso
Ссылка: CD 8 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
релиз проходит под девизом:
а наша песня хороша...! :freu: второй раз из семи :crazy:

предыдущий -хищнеческий- релиз имел бяку в логе:
Read mode : Secure with C2, accurate stream, NO disable cache
решил раздать этот новый, потому как старый и помер в сети :inv1:

спасибо, как всегда, моим друзьям :beer:

Reviewed by: Keith "Muzikman" Hannaleck, March 2002
The AMG.com site classifies The Flower Kings' music as complex, trippy, cerebral, and sophisticated. Okay, I will go with that; it's one of the best explanations of their sound I have ever heard, and felt it was important to point out, not to mention the rave reviews they received for this release. This is my final review for the Swedish prog-rockers. I now [B]have to wait for a new release to hear more. Did I get my fill you ask? Hell no! I want more. It has been a complete joy to listen to every album, and this 1995 release Back In The World Adventures was another musical voyage beyond compare. I have gushed and given glowing reviews with very little criticism to this group on literally every recording, and rightfully so I might say. There are few groups that have put together such a regular recording schedule as they have, and the sheer volume of material is mind boggling. They deserve the accolades and top-notch coverage. They are a classy bunch of guys that give it all up for their fans, and you can tell when you listen to every song.
Roine Stolt was not only the lead guitar player when this was recorded and released, he was the lead singer. His magical touch with the guitar and his contagious accented vocal style gave the group a unique and irresistible sound that drew in not only the prog rockers, but rock and pop listeners as well. This particular album is a fine example of the way they presented themselves as a mulit-hued combination of sounds and feelings. Anyone with a love for music and a beating heart can understand what TFK is all about.
"World Of Adventures" opens the door and welcomes you back to the fantasy land of TFK, and one of their future show stoppers, "Big Puzzle," is the grand finale. Both songs clock in at 13 minutes plus. They are both prog-rock nuggets as pure and sweet as honey right from the hive. With power-pop hooks and a solid prog-rock foundation, Stolt and his group lure you in and make you part of their story, whether you want it to happen or not, it just does. It's a magical mystery tour with a tripped out Beatlesque twist to it all. When it comes to music, life doesn't get any better than this. Stand by, because once you think you have heard the best TFK album of all they come out with another one that's even better. I was beside myself listening to this CD. Seven years ago they sounded almost as good as they do today, and they have improved with each successive album. My final conclusion is that they have always been fantastic; they have just gotten more fantastic in varying degrees with the passing of time. Get their entire catalog; you will love every minute of it

user posted imageuser posted image

Review by paginadeoscar
Considering it as a debut album, this is a masterpiece. Awesome sound, compositions, arrangement, uffff, what a fantastic work. Long live Flower Kings. They are probably the most eclectic and prolific band in the world. All the band musicians are terrible, those of this first era, and these of the actual one. Of course, Roine Stolt is the boss, but, can you imagine The flower kings without Tomas Bodin, Zoltan, or even the incredible guest saxophonist Ulf Wallander? Get any album of them and you´ll realise

Reviewer: KEVIN M REINWALD (St. Louis, MO United States)
The Flower Kings first official studio album is a precursor of what was to come. The 3 albums that followed(Retropolis, Stardust We Are & Flower Power) are all 5 star classics. Back In The World Of Adventures is not quite as good as those, but is still top-notch and it does feature World Of Adventures & Big Puzzle, which are in my opinion, 2 of the Flower Kings best songs. Clearly influenced by prog bands of the 70's, but displaying their own fabulous sound, the Flower Kings are a band all rock fans must check out!

user posted image
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': taurus66, Bodryachock, sasskrip, ShirA, bubamara, fozzie, vvt, thenoo
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 13-02-2007, 19:00 (post 2, #713461)

Ваня Б. Коровкин

На правах рекламы:)

Если бы не Нетлаб - так и прошел бы со своей вечной занятостью мимо этой восхитительной музыки. Увидел на днях у приятеля-коллекционера "Instant Delivery", вспомнил, взял послушать... и теперь - КАЧАЮ ВСЕ! :D: Это просто праздник - такой одновременно интересной и НЕгрузящей музыки никогда не слышал - чесслово. Плюньте стремительно в тех, кто считает, что ничего нового в современной музыке придумать нельзя.. и слушайте Цветочных Королей:)

Спасибо!
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-02-2007, 08:47 (post 3, #714755)

риполов-любитель

QUOTE (bubamara @ 13-02-2007, 17:00)
Плюньте стремительно в тех, кто считает, что ничего нового в современной музыке придумать нельзя.. и слушайте Цветочных Королей:)
ееесссс! :freu:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
   Posted: 05-04-2007, 23:34 (post 4, #733815)

Group: Members
QUOTE (bubamara @ 13-02-2007, 19:00)
На правах рекламы:)

Если бы не Нетлаб - так и прошел бы со своей вечной занятостью мимо этой восхитительной музыки. Увидел на днях у приятеля-коллекционера "Instant Delivery", вспомнил, взял послушать... и теперь - КАЧАЮ ВСЕ! :D: Это просто праздник - такой одновременно интересной и НЕгрузящей музыки никогда не слышал - чесслово. Плюньте стремительно в тех, кто считает, что ничего нового в современной музыке придумать нельзя.. и слушайте Цветочных Королей:)

Спасибо!
Почти такая же история, только началась она с прослушивания первого их диска 1994 года (Roine Stolt-The Flower King). Подписываюсь под всем вышесказанным, слушайте FK!!!
P.S. А старый релиз не умер - я его на днях скачал, прожёг и распечатал,
несмотря на "Secure with C2, accurate stream, NO disable cache". Придётся
всё переделывать
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options