> NIGHTWISH - From Wishes to Eternity (Live) (2000), (DVD-5)
   Отправлено: 21-12-2005, 00:48 (post 1, #514532)

Рейтинг:0%-----
user posted image

A sinful DVD release that keeps me in deep silence every time I watch it, "From Wishes To Eternity" was one of the first concert DVD’s that came into my possession (and I didn’t get a working NTSC copy until almost a year after buying one that claimed to be region free which was PAL format and didn’t run in my DVD player!!!). NIGHTWISH caught my ear the first time I heard the tracks like "Kinslayer", "She Is My Sin" and "Wishmaster" and when I discovered they had a DVD I absolutely had to hunt it down and have it. When I finally got a working copy for my DVD player, I was not disappointed at all. Professionally shot and an excellent repertoire of NIGHTWISH’s finest (with the exception of a few choice tracks such as "Devil And The Deep Dark Ocean").

The concert gives all members of this talented ensemble an equal share of the spotlight and especially the exquisite and lavish Metal mistress that is Tarja Turunen. Tarja’s hauntingly beautiful melodies make this concert all the more sweeter since she still maintains the same quality as on all of the releases up until that time. Tracks such as "Wishmaster" and "Walking In The Air" are some of the best live displays I’ve seen on a concert DVD. Tracks such as those really capture the essence of being there and can ensnare you into the mindset of being there in Tampere with the crowd.

The extra footage attached was wonderful. The interviews were quite informative and Tarja’s was especially interesting since I had never heard Finnish before and coming from her it sounds like the most majestic and erotic language that exists on this earth. The offstage footage is hilarious. There are drunken hijinxs with Alexi from CHILDREN OF BODOM, scenes of crew members goofing off and other strange happenings from their world tour to support "Wishmaster". The bonus features on this DVD alone were worth the price, as I would have (and did total because of that PAL one I bought on eBay!!) paid $50 for just the footage or concert alone.

Overall, "From Wishes To Eternity Live" is a perfect concert DVD from one of Finland’s perfect Power Metal bands. It would make a powerful addition to any NIGHTWISH fan’s personal collection and I highly recommend seeing it to take in some of the best concert filming I have seen to date. (Online March 28, 2004) - http://www.metal-observer.com

Styles: Symphonic Metal, Power Metal
Type: Live
Info: Amazon | Metal-Observer

CONTENTS

DVD:

1. The Kinslayer
2. She Is My Sin
3. Deep Silent Complete
4. The Pharaoh Sails To Orion
5. Come Cover Me
6. Wanderlust
7. Instrumental (Crimson Tide / Deep Blue Sea)
8. Swanheart
9. Elvenpath
10. FantasMic Part 3
11. Dead Boy's Poem
12. Sacrament Of Wilderness
13. Walking In The Air
14. Beauty And The Beast
15. Wishmaster

+Extra's

Interviews with Tarja & Tuomas (In Finnish with English subtitles)
Off-stage footage
Videos for "Carpenter", "Sleeping Sun", "Kinslayer" live in Argentina and "Walking In The Air" live in Montreal.
Photo Gallery
Discography

Format: ISO Image
Extractor: DVD Decryptor 3.5.4.0
Compression: 1:1 (DVD-5)
Runtime: Appr. 150 min.
Video: 16:9 720x576
TV System: PAL
Meniu: Yes
Extra's: Yes
Audio: DD 5.1
Subs: [en] only in interview
Region: All
Total Size: 4.04 GB

Hashs:

user posted image Nightwish.-.From.Wishes.to.Eternity.-.Live.(DVD).-.LLW.-.(ShareManija.Net).part1.rar 3 clicks
user posted image Nightwish.-.From.Wishes.to.Eternity.-.Live.(DVD).-.LLW.-.(ShareManija.Net).part2.rar 1 clicks
user posted image Nightwish.-.From.Wishes.to.Eternity.-.Live.(DVD).-.LLW.-.(ShareManija.Net).part3.rar 0 clicks
user posted image Nightwish.-.From.Wishes.to.Eternity.-.Live.(DVD).-.LLW.-.(ShareManija.Net).part4.rar 0 clicks
user posted image Nightwish.-.From.Wishes.to.Eternity.-.Live.(DVD).-.LLW.-.(ShareManija.Net).part5.rar 0 clicks
user posted image Nightwish.-.From.Wishes.to.Eternity.-.Live.(DVD).-.LLW.-.(ShareManija.Net).part6.rar 0 clicks

Это сообщение отредактировал(а) ciburaska - 25-12-2005, 14:59
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 21-12-2005, 23:53 (post 2, #515200)

Tarja уже сокращена, и уже делает свой альбом - посмотрим
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 22-12-2005, 15:21 (post 3, #515543)

Металист алкоголик
Group: Netlab Soldier
Спасибо, обязательно качну :punk: :punk: :punk:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 22-12-2005, 21:59 (post 4, #515806)

3 and 4 parts added, look at the first post
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 25-12-2005, 15:00 (post 5, #517424)

5 and 6 parts added, look at the first post
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
 Отправлено: 26-12-2005, 00:55 (post 6, #517796)

Рука помощи...

В торрете никому не надо? :punk:
PM Email Poster ICQ MSN
Top Bottom
Topic Options