Kiss - (1975-1997) Dressed To Kill (remaster), eac ape - Hard Rock
 Posted: 29-12-2005, 01:36 (post 1, #519224)

Pro Member

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Kiss - Dressed To Kill (remaster)
Артист: Kiss
Альбом: Dressed To Kill (remaster), 1975
Жанр: Hard Rock
Формат файла: APE
Ссылка: CD 4 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Review by Greg Prato

By the release of their third album, 1975's Dressed to Kill, Kiss were fast becoming America's top rock concert attraction, yet their record sales up to this point did not reflect their ticket sales. Casablanca label head Neil Bogart decided to take matters into his own hands, and produced the new record along with the band. The result is more vibrant sounding than its predecessor, 1974's sludgefest Hotter Than Hell, and the songs have more of an obvious pop edge to them. The best-known song on the album by far is the party anthem "Rock and Roll All Nite," but it was the track "C'Mon and Love Me" that became a regional hit in the Detroit area, giving the band their first taste of radio success. Since the band was on the road for a year straight, songs such as "Room Service" and "Ladies in Waiting" dealt with life on the road (i.e., groupies), and a pair of songs were reworked from Kiss' precursor band, Wicked Lester ("Love Her All I Can" and "She"). With Dressed to Kill's Top 40 showing on the Billboard charts, the stage was now set for Kiss' big commercial breakthrough with their next release.

user posted image

EAC extraction logfile from 27. December 2005, 15:01 for CD
Kiss / Dressed To Kill (Remaster)

Used drive : PLEXTOR CD-R PREMIUM Adapter: 1 ID: 0
Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache
Read offset correction : 30
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No

Used output format : C:\Archivos de programa\Monkey's Audio\MAC.exe (Monkey's Audio Lossless Encoder)
High Lossless Compression

Other options :
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No
Installed external ASPI interface

Range status and errors
Selected range
Filename C:\Kiss - Dressed To Kill (Remaster).wav

Peak level 100.0 %
Range quality 99.9 %
CRC 6AF1E5F8
Copy OK