Y & T -(1982) Black Tiger, eac flac - hard rock
 Posted: 21-02-2006, 16:03 (post 1, #554111)

Pro Member

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Y & T - Black Tiger
Артист: Y & T
Альбом: Black Tiger, 1982
Жанр: Hard Rock
Формат файла: FLAC
Ссылка: CD 5 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
NOTE

This is a Re-release in FLAC and this time with the whole Japanese booklet scanned too.

Emperor5353 was trying to download it and PM via Emule to see if I still had that file; he had 9,28 MB to go and only one user had it: estoschicos.

Two months spent messaging him for help and no response. I decided to try it myself to see if I could get that missing chunk and help people finish it. He is Spanish, I know. I messaged him via Emule for two days now and no answers back. No help either, of course.
From now on, this fellow is banned form my Emule (I can do it). Hope he reads this.

Anyway, here it is:

user posted image

Review by Ed Rivadavia

Released in the wake of the critically acclaimed Earthshaker, 1982's Black Tiger was expected to catapult Y&T's career to the next level. But as the lifeless-treatment-given opening instrumental "From the Moon" makes immediately obvious, it's as if the band, producer Max Norman, and record label (A&M [the home of numerous successful pop acts, but clueless when it came to hard rock]) were all intent on botching the mission from the get-go. Rarely has a band sounded so stiff and stunted in the studio as Y&T did here. One can almost sense the band's sphincters clenching up when the red light goes on in the recording booth, such is the stale, uncomfortable vibe captured on Black Tiger. Not even the furious attack of "Open Fire" (later to become an explosive monster of a song in their live show) can save the day, and the dramatic closer "Winds of Change" simply pales in comparison to Earthshaker's piece de resistance, "I Believe in You." Uneven songwriting is also to blame, and for every winning track they present Y&T always manages to follow it with a total stinker. For example, impressive moments like "Forever" (which expands on the "From the Moon" melody with great results) and "Barroom Boogie" are interspersed with embarrassing drivel like "Hell or High Water" and "My Way or the Highway." In the end, Black Tiger made for a frustrating listening experience, and its commercial failure would strike a blow to Y&T's confidence from which they'd never fully recover.

EAC extraction logfile from 21. February 2006, 12:07 for CD
Y & T / Black Tiger

Used drive : PLEXTOR CD-R PREMIUM Adapter: 1 ID: 0
Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache
Read offset correction : 30
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No

Used output format : Internal WAV Routines
44.100 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo

Other options :
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No
Installed external ASPI interface

Range status and errors
Selected range
Filename C:\Y & T - Black Tiger.wav

Peak level 100.0 %
Range quality 100.0 %
CRC 25061F64
Copy OK

No errors occured

End of status report

.- Full scans.
.- Tagged within.

A very good CD. Only Japanese, never published in Europe, AFAIK.

297 MB

Er Keykey ta oyendo d(-.-)b ----> 005. Y & T - [Black Tiger #06] Black Tiger [Y & T -1982- Black Tiger EAC FLAC (Keykey WWR)] []

:hi:
PM Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options