The Beach Boys - 1974 Endless Summer, 1995 DCC Gold GZS-1076 remastered by Steve Hoffman
 Posted: 09-08-2006, 23:14 (post 1, #639319)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
The Beach Boys  - Endless Summer
Артист: The Beach Boys
Альбом: Endless Summer, 1995
Жанр: Rock, Oldies
Формат файла: EAC-APE(tracks->cdimage)-CUE-LOG-COVERS
Ссылка: CD 106 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey
Примечание: золота никогда не бывает мало :)
:hi: :wub: звук как всегда на высоте!
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Djubei, Гордый, LF_, stewie, arizonadream
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 09-08-2006, 23:15 (post 2, #639320)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
thanks to my friends :wub:

The Beach Boys - 1974 Endless Summer
1995 DCC Gold GZS-1076 remastered by Steve Hoffman

user posted image

by server_alliance

user posted image

Review (Amazon.com)
"Endless Summer" is an essential compilation, supposedly the new 'remastered' "Sounds Of Summer" is so-called 'definitive,' but I don't think so. "Endless Summer" is more than a compilation; it turned the Beach Boys around since they were rapidly declining at the time.

The LP/CD release is notorious for having stereo versions of the singles, and also incorrect versions of "Be True To Your School" and "Help Me, Rhonda." The gold DCC release fixes this by substituting the actual single versions, but it still has stereo versions of some of the singles (which is not bad at all.)

If you can snag the gold CD, especially if it is a bargain, go ahead and get it, otherwise don't even bother with this disc. Get the double disc "Greastest Hits" from Razor and Tie instead.
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options