Liv Kristine - Deux Ex Machina (1999),, Great album of Liv Kristine (ex Theatre of tragedy)!!!!
   Posted: 02-10-2006, 15:59 (post 1, #659052)

Pro Member

Group: Members
Warn:0%-----
Liv Kristine - Deux Ex Machina
Артист: Liv Kristine
Альбом: Deux Ex Machina , 1999
Жанр: goth rock
Формат файла: eac-ape
Ссылка: CD 2 clicks
Нахождение: eDonkey/Kademlia
Примечание: by dimani4_23
Review:

THEATRE OF TRAGEDY's stunning vocalist Liv Kristine is no stranger to the Metal world. I'm quite a big fan of THEATRE OF TRAGEDY, and when I was introduced to her "3 AM" single, I was drawn in instantly. Sadly, it wasn't until six months later that I was able to find her full album.
After its first rotation "Deus Ex Machina" quickly became one of my favourites in my collection. I was extremely impressed with much more than just the mere musical content of the album. First off, you have the album booklet. Inside are printed lyrics to each of the songs, along with Liv's in depth explanations as to why she wrote each of them. She even tells when they were written, and sometimes what the weather was like during her writing process. I felt this was an amazing way for her to connect to fans. I'd never seen anything like it before.

Liv's outer beauty is amplified a thousand times over through her magnificent voice. I can't help but get this overwhelming feeling of completeness whenever I'm exposed to it. There's just something about her. On this album, she seems to capture a bit of innocence that most of us still wish we had on the inside. It's a form of inner peace.

So many different elements are fused together to compose "Deus Ex Machina", that it's nearly impossible to pin it to one specific genre. It took me a bit to decide what I would consider it as.

This was an amazing debut from an amazing artist, and I am more than anxious to see what else she has in store for us.

Track List:
1. Requiem
2. Deus Ex Machina
3. 3 Am
4. Waves Of Green
5. Take Good Cre
6. Huldra
7. Portrait / Ei Tulle Med Oyne Bia
8. Good Vibes Bad Vibes
9. Outro

EAC's log:

CODE
Code:
EAC extraction logfile from 11. July 2006, 18:17 for CD
liv kristine / deux ex machina

Used drive : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-4167B Adapter: 1 ID: 1
Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache
Combined read/write offset correction : 0
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No

Used output format : C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\
wapet.exe (User Defined Encoder)
320 kBit/s
Additional command line options : %d -t "Artist=%a" -t "Title=%t" -t 
"Album=%g" -t "Year=%y" -t "Track=%n" -t "Genre=%m" 
"C:\Program Files\Exact Audio Copy\mac.exe" %s %d -c2000

Other options : 
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No
Installed external ASPI interface

Range status and errors
Selected range
Filename H:\Unknown Artist - deux ex machina.wav

Peak level 100.0 %
Range quality 100.0 %
CRC A06715EC
Copy OK

No errors occured

by dimani4_23
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
Email Poster
Top Bottom
Topic Options