Al Green - Greatest Hits (1998), DCC Gold Disc GZS-1125. Steve Hoffman Mastering
 Posted: 18-06-2008, 08:48 (post 1, #843862)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Al Green - Greatest Hits
Артист: Al Green
Альбом: Greatest Hits, 1998
Издатель: DCC Gold Disc / GZS-1125
Жанр: R&B, Soul
Формат файла: EAC, WAV Pack, CUE, LOG, Covers, Embedded album art, ISO
Ссылка 1: CD 1 181 clicks
Ссылка 2: CD 2
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent
Примечание: Repack, CueTools
thanks to the original uploader @ Demonoid :punk: :hi:

TRACKLIST
 1. Tired Of Being Alone
 2. Call Me (Come Back Home)
 3. I'm Still In Love With You
 4. Here I Am (Come & Take Me)
 5. Love & Happiness
 6. Lets Stay Together
 7. I Can't Get Next To You
 8. You Ought To Be With Me
 9. Look what You Done For Me
10. Let's Get Married
11. Special Bonus Tracks:
12. Livin' For You
13. Sha La La (Make Me Happy)
14. L-O-V-E (Love)
15. Full Of Fire
16. Belle

SPOILER (EAC Log)
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Berk, Crassimo, KSS_DIGGER, lostandfound, Siren, Pr3ss, Temperest, kokiku, lovemusic, der spunk, ns38, nikanuf, Mordenkainen, machinehead, Djubei, taurus66, BioS, LF_, Amaz0ne, illario, k-dmitriy, doremi
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 18-06-2008, 08:50 (post 2, #843864)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
user posted image

Review (AMG)
Upon its original release in 1975, Al Green's Greatest Hits pretty much summed up everything about Green, containing his ten biggest hits up to that point. A few years later, it was followed by a second volume, which contained hit singles that had charted since the release of the first collection. In 1995, The Right Stuff reissued Al Green's Greatest Hits, adding five of the highlights from the second volume of greatest hits as bonus tracks. The result was a definitive single-disc compilation, featuring 15 of Green's absolute best songs, including "Tired of Being Alone," "Let's Stay Together," "I'm Still in Love With You," "Call Me," "Here I Am," "Sha-La-La (Make Me Happy)," and "L-O-V-E (Love)."

user posted image
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options