Led Zeppelin - Presence (1976), US Atlantic (Swan Song) A2 8416. Barry Diament Mastering
 Posted: 17-11-2008, 10:14 (post 1, #866225)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Led Zeppelin - Presence
Артист: Led Zeppelin
Альбом: Presence, 1976
Издатель: US Atlantic (Swan Song) / A2 8416
Жанр: Hard Rock
Формат файла: NL+0802
Ссылка 1: CD 1 143 clicks
Ссылка 2: CD 2
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent
TRACKLIST
1. Achilles Last Stand . . . .10:28
2. For Your Life. . . . . . . .6:24
3. Royal Orleans. . . . . . . .2:59
4. Nobody's Fault But Mine. . .6:14
5. Candy Store Rock . . . . . .4:11
6. Hots On For Nowhere. . . . .4:42
7. Tea For One. . . . . . . . .9:23

SPOILER (EAC Log)

SPOILER (AccurateRip)
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': Mordenkainen, andtotorototoro, ns38, tower1, nikanuf, kokiku, bertox, Keykey, i_demidov, Pr3ss, dmozai, jktu_p, malgezan, VVL, lostandfound, alex27, bvictor, illario, pmx222, Amaz0ne, Oleg39, LinkoManija, Sartre, BioS, Pertcev, LF_, spiderc@t, kiv62, kinkkm, Kvantinator, stewie, Nik_, nikitinn, valentin levit, ereman, adjonja
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 17-11-2008, 10:14 (post 2, #866226)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
SPOILER (back cover)

Review (AMG)
Presence scales back the size of Physical Graffiti to a single album, but it retains the grandiose scope of that double record. If anything, Presence has more majestic epics than its predecessor, opening with the surging, ten-minute "Achilles Last Stand" and closing with the meandering, nearly ten-minute "Tea for One." In between, Led Zeppelin add the lumbering blues workout "Nobody's Fault But Mine" and the terse, menacing "For Your Life," which is the best song on the album. These four tracks take up the bulk of the album, leaving three lighthearted throwaways to alleviate the foreboding atmosphere -- and pretensions -- of the epics. If all of the throwaways were as focused and funny as those on Physical Graffiti or Houses of the Holy, Zeppelin would have had another classic on their hands.

user posted image
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options