Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You (1967), MFSL UDCD 574
 Posted: 14-02-2009, 08:48 (post 1, #880473)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You
Артист: Aretha Franklin
Альбом: I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You, 1967
Издатель: MFSL / UDCD 574
Жанр: R&B, Deep Soul
Формат файла: NL+0802 (no covers)
Ссылка 1: CD 1 118 clicks
Ссылка 2: CD 2
Нахождение: eDonkey/Torrent
Примечание: found and repacked. Thanks to the original releaser
TRACKLIST
 1. Respect . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2:28
 2. Drown In My Own Tears . . . . . . . . . . . .4:06
 3. I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You). . .2:43
 4. Soul Serenade . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2:38
 5. Don't Let Me Lose This Dream. . . . . . . . .2:22
 6. Baby, Baby, Baby. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2:55
 7. Dr. Feelgood (Love Is A Serious Business) . .3:22
 8. Good Times. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2:08
 9. Do Right Woman - Do Right Man . . . . . . . .3:17
10. Save Me . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2:20
11. A Change Is Gonna Come. . . . . . . . . . . .4:18

SPOILER (EAC Log)

SPOILER (AccurateRip)
Please take a second to encourage releaser for all his hard work, press 'Thanks' button
The following members said 'Спасибо!': BioS, jamjam, Amaz0ne, separator, me-laman, drobovik, Stein276, nikanuf, kokiku, qlsh, horton, Vp36nl, Gwelgoth, borisrad, Ruditt, KSS_DIGGER, jktu_p, Mordenkainen, kdochev, lostandfound, achospbru, bertox, Cervantes, alex27, illario, LF_, r1957, k-dmitriy, link96, arizonadream, chungkiet, nikosvault, Save, nibx
PM
Top Bottom
 Posted: 14-02-2009, 08:49 (post 2, #880474)

меломан

Group: Prestige
Warn:0%-----
Review (AMG)
While the inclusion of "Respect" one of the truly seminal singles in pop history is in and of itself sufficient to earn I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You classic status, Aretha Franklin's Atlantic label debut is an indisputable masterpiece from start to finish. Much of the credit is due to producer Jerry Wexler, who finally unleashed the soulful intensity so long kept under wraps during her Columbia tenure; assembling a crack Muscle Shoals backing band along with an abundance of impeccable material, Wexler creates the ideal setting to allow Aretha to ascend to the throne of Queen of Soul, and she responds with the strongest performances of her career. While the brilliant title track remains the album's other best-known song, each cut on I Never Loved a Man is touched by greatness; covers of Ray Charles' "Drown in My Own Tears" and Sam Cooke's "Good Times" and "A Change Is Gonna Come" are on par with the original recordings, while Aretha's own contributions "Don't Let Me Lose This Dream," "Baby, Baby, Baby," "Save Me," and "Dr. Feelgood (Love Is a Serious Business)" are perfectly at home in such lofty company. A soul landmark.
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options