Sentenced Crimson (2000), Melodic Death/Doom
 Posted: 28-01-2003, 20:29 (post 1, #77544)

just a user
Group: Privileged
Group: Privileged
Warn:0%-----
Артист:Sentenced
Альбом:Crimson, 2000
Жанр:Melodic Death/Doom
Формат файла:EAC/CUE/APE/JPEG/RAR
Ссылка:CD 0 clicks
Нахождение:eDonkey
Примечание:До Cold White Light (лучший альбом Sentenced на мой взгляд) не дотягивает, но всё-равно очень хороший альбом. Непременно качать и слушать! :)

Tracklist:

1. Bleed In My Arms
2. Home In Despair
3. Fragile
4. No More Beating As One
5. Broken
6. Killing Me Killing You
7. Dead Moon Rising
8. The River
9. One More Day
10. With Bitterness And Joy
11. My Slowing Heart

Album number five of the "Northernmost Killers themselves", SENTENCED. The evolution that the quintet had started with "Down" is continued almost seamlessly.
Just like "Down" and "Frozen", "Crimson" sprays the confidence and zest of a pair of bloody razorblades hanging from a noose and songtitles like "Bleed In My Arms", "Home In Despair" and "Killing Me Killing You" just fit in perfectly.

Musically one may diagnose that the guitars have turned a bit heavier again, but the overall sound still has turned even catchier, what seems to be a paradoxon at first look, but still hits the nail on the head.

"Home In Despair", for example, offers crunchy guitars and an acoustic guitar at the same time, then a clean guitar, just to rise in the chorus. Clean and acoustic guitars overall take in a bigger role than before. That they still are able to rock (or metal), the group around Miika Tenkula showcases with "Broken" that could have stood on "Down" with its crunchy, heavy guitars. But still the compositions and the prominent voice of Ville Laihiala make it clear that it still is SENTENCED.

"Crimson" is an album that is autumn in music, depressive, but also with a very emotional atmosphere. The only conclusion can be: GET IT!

(с) Alex

Источник ревью

Послушать можно тут

P.S. Ударим Death'ом и Doom'ом по засилью Power'a на этом форуме!.
PM
Top Bottom
Topic Options